aaa Transposing Problem - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Transposing Problem

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 01-Apr-00  @  08:38 PM   -   Transposing Problem

pedicelli

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

After four freaking years, I finally got my TB-303...mint condition and all. Anyways...

I've got a little problem...when I make a pattern and play it back, it sometimes plays the pattern but transposed a few notes from what I originally made it. Can anyone explain this?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/32             20-Apr-00  @  04:41 PM   -   RE: Transposing Problem

trevor

Link?: Link

I'll see if my programmer can cope with that device. If it can, then just send me one in the post, and provide me with payment for postage for sending it back. I won't charge for doing it - it would be wrong for me to charge because it is Colin's work and not my own.

In fact, Colin himself would also supply you with one. But if he is too busy, I would do it for you.

Cheers,

Trev

Message 32/32             24-Apr-00  @  01:35 PM   -   RE: Transposing Problem

R

Link?:  Link

Yeah back again on the Synth DIY list...

I'd like to build 3 of these Midi2Sync converters. Would it be okay to send you three PIC's ?? Which PIC-programmer are you using?? I thought of building one of these programmers which can be found in the net. Anyways just give me your address and tell me how much money you need for sending it back. I gonna order the PIC's next days.

thanks

R@F

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 32 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)