aaa New UK Garage Tunes Fixed..soz. - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New UK Garage Tunes Fixed..soz.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 17-Dec-01  @  07:45 AM   -   New UK Garage Tunes Fixed..soz.

Lady J

Link?:  Link
File?:  [image]

[image file]

gwan den, they work now. i sorted out the problem that was causin 'em to skip. =)

lady j

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/33             20-Dec-01  @  06:28 AM   -   RE: New UK Garage Tunes Fixed..soz.

marianimal

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Oh, my paranoia was showing.  

Message 32/33             20-Dec-01  @  09:09 AM   -   RE: New UK Garage Tunes Fixed..soz.

xoxos

Link?: Link

you see the way i look at it, all acts of pollution, production that result in pollution (this includes making cds, and the hapless way people have of reproducing and leaving broken homes all over the place ergo my attitude on social promiscuity) contributes to a *possible* future where all humans must rely upon a human infrastructure for their vital needs because we will have exhausted our natural resources, ie. organic life, breathable air. i'm looking long term here.

in such a situation, it would be a piece of piss if any party were to secure the means and place all humans in a slave-control situation. i can't condemn people to that, so i think it's best if, until we develop the social or artifactual technology for people to remain independent, all things which contribute to human production (of both noted varieties) are to be eschewed.

of course, it's my choice to live life like this, since this is how i percieve it. you go on and do your thing.

that is to say, most people seem to consider that my living my life under condition of what may be a highly unlikely possible future is pretty paranoid.

Message 33/33             20-Dec-01  @  06:53 PM   -   RE: New UK Garage Tunes Fixed..soz.

marianimal

Link?:  No link

I had to read that 2nd paragraph several times but I think I get it now. Hey, I'm with you on the not reproducing thing. I think maybe overpopulation is one reason why gay people have finally gained some ground in the last century: the group mind realizes that people who reproduce less and adopt more are on the right track.

Nah, unfortunately the group mind is not quite so with it.

Can't say I like the idea of total reliance on human infrastructure. I mean technology is swell, but if I'm eating something green I want it to have come from the ground, the occasional jolly rancher notwithstanding.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 33 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)