aaa Bass Station Problems...HELP! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Bass Station Problems...HELP!

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 23-Aug-97  @  12:40 AM   -   Bass Station Problems...HELP!

brad

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Well, I picked up a new Bass Station yesterday and I'm already having problems with it!
What's happening is when I go to save a sound that I've created, say on channel 7, it will also save that sound to channel 1.
This, in effect is only leaving me with 4, instead of 7, channels to save on.
Does anybody know what the cause of this would be?
Here is the list of mirror saves:
7 & 1
Manual channel & 6
5 & 3
4 & 2

Any and all tips appreciated!!
One more thing, is there a way that I can sync the LFO to the tempo of my DR-660?

Thanks,
Brad

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/33             22-Sep-97  @  04:27 PM   -   RE: Bass Station Problems...HELP!

kilo

er.....but it costs like 3 times as much..it's just a monosynth/timbrel, and when I tried it, I thought it sounded thin .....well definately not worth 3 times the price of a super basstation....or have I got the price wrong....sorry if so.......

Message 32/33             22-Sep-97  @  10:31 PM   -   RE: Bass Station Problems...HELP!

bizarreboy

I know it is nearly twice the price but it's essentially four synths in one. The additional filters are only $100.
As for sounding thin,I can't agrea but I love the machine and love is blinding(or is that binding)Hey avene or Kilo have you heard any thing on the waldorf miniworks 4-pole? I believe the price is around $500.This could be something to consider( the pulse is pure aural joy-sound like a name for a band;any takers it yours)
Bizarre

Message 33/33             23-Sep-97  @  02:34 PM   -   RE: Bass Station Problems...HELP!

avene

Link?:  Link

Here in Australia the old BassStation sold for around $1100. The ATC1 sells for $1500 and is definately not thin, Do an A/b comparison with the BassStation and you'll hear the difference.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 33 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)