aaa what new features for dancetech ???... - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: what new features for dancetech ???...

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 25-Mar-98  @  09:47 PM   -   what new features for dancetech ???...

kilo

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

well, the sampler section is gonna get updated, so each sampler manufacturer has it's own section, with a dedicated chat room....... and I'm gonna add RA audio files to the fx section to demo fx so people can hear them........ but... what would you like to see....... er..... and forget the..."downloadable cracks& warez" idea....... ideas ??

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/34             31-Mar-98  @  08:03 PM   -   RE: what new features for dancetech ???...

Deva

This site is the busy biz! Day by day it's shapin' up better and better. So many good ideas up above
- really like the Producer interview idea. It would be sooo useful to hear RA tracks with an in depth breakdown of how it was done (without giving away too many secrets). More stuff on mixing especially creating space and depth - you know RSS without the two grand tag) Anyway Kilo top
****ing A to you mate

Message 32/34             31-Mar-98  @  08:25 PM   -   RE: what new features for dancetech ???...

DIGS

HEY KILO,
The technical stuff on your site is a God send.
Anything you do that is technically oriented would
be x-tra nice! I dont know how,but it seems with all
the advertising and tech support and cheerleading:-)
you do for the industry they should be coming through
for you in a big way!!! For a kid that just wants
people to hear what I hear,your info is worth $$$$.
Dont go away,you are ONE OF A KIND in this I barely
know what the fuck I'm talking about,but I'm going
to tell you what to do kind of industry.
PEACE DIGS

Message 33/34             01-Apr-98  @  09:57 AM   -   RE: what new features for dancetech ???...

kilo

yeah well, one thing is that I'd like to be able to sell the GOOD stuff at wicked deals...... including mail order overseas for the "Where the fuck can I get it" type people.... anyway.... I'm off home soon..... and then I'll have lots more time to get this site up....... i've started secretly building an old analog section...... it's gonna have all the old Roland, Korg, Sequential, Moog, Arppe etc synth in it with basic details...... but hopefully, it'll provide the specs.... like say that a Jupiter-4 is only single oscillator and not too fat..... etc.... and then when users start to add comments, it'll give more and more info........ then I can also start to call in all the gear-review-loan promises I've been given by the manufacturers....... cheers fer the props tho peeps..... It's a labour of love huh?.......

Message 34/34             01-Apr-98  @  10:32 AM   -   RE: what new features for dancetech ???...

sedwards

Kilo,

Some dude said a while back somewhere (I can't remember if you replied sorry) that you should review AXS (Another Xperimental Synth). Its a softsynth by Newstyle and can be found at
http://gene.wins.uva.nl/~gdehaan/

It basically emulates an old analogue synth. Got 8 channels or banks or whatever plus a built in tracker/sequencer and you can load your own wavs as well. Writes output to WAV in the registered version (i think its about $50 US)

Really is quite shit hot this one except it runs in a DOS environment so you can't really run anything else at the same time. Anyways check it out.

Also, I think it'd be a bit of a shame if the demo's section has to get chopped down to size but thats understandable. Keep up the outstanding job anyways, over.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 34 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)