aaa ok - hi-fi file stuff is in place - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: ok - hi-fi file stuff is in place

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 12-Aug-04  @  10:40 AM   -   ok - hi-fi file stuff is in place

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

ok, please try and upload some hi-fi versions - any probs, use the Bugs & Site feedback forum please - we've had two mac testers try it with different browsers (IE & Safari I think they were) - both suceeded -

dont sweat it if it doesnt work, should do tho - lemme know

regarding max filespace, i set it to 50mb per user (that doesnt include the lo-fi encoded versions space, that is only for hi-fi files)

so at 192kb 44.1 stereo that's about about 6.7mb for 4:45 length - so at 128 you'll get more time than that, i dunno but say at an average 5-8mb per track you're looking at 6-10 tracks uploadable -

is 50mb enuff? - shall I bump it to 100?

anyways try and add something, mebbe a smaller test file excerpt, see how it goes for you - lemme know please.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/35             31-Aug-04  @  06:16 AM   -   RE: ok - hi-fi file stuff is in place

mcc>

Link?: Link

first attempt had song uploading for about 2 seconds and there it was....the file with no audio. just 2 block buttons instead of play buttons.
2nd attempt took forever.....
but again the same thing.
song shows up in the list but there's no accompanying audio.

Message 32/35             31-Aug-04  @  02:33 PM   -   RE: ok - hi-fi file stuff is in place

mcc>

i hope this helps.

Message 33/35             01-Sep-04  @  07:02 AM   -   RE: ok - hi-fi file stuff is in place

mcc>

i'm eager to share this brand new track......

hypno body craze 23.

let me know when to try again.

Message 34/35             01-Sep-04  @  02:58 PM   -   RE: ok - hi-fi file stuff is in place

k

Link?:  Link

odd.... no message eh... shit... i'll have to look into this later tonight

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 35/35             03-Sep-04  @  02:21 AM   -   RE: ok - hi-fi file stuff is in place

mcc>

quite baffling innit?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 35 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)