aaa wow! - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: wow!

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 15-Jan-10  @  11:56 PM   -   wow!

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

check this out - all done by one guy (including music) all cgi

The Third & The Seventh from Alex Roman on Vimeo.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/35             14-Jul-10  @  05:22 PM     Edit: 14-Jul-10  |  06:03 PM   -   RE: wow!

sitar

Link?: Link

omg! lol

I was having problems so I went to the actual place once...the mechanic told me my problems
were a bad compressor, shite gear, and I needed a new filter. Then he said, "Dude, your brakes
are beat. Your drums need some serious work. Just pull up next to that sine and we'll get you
squared away. By the time we're done you'll be ready to hit the tracks". They had some
industry ads hanging on the walls. The one I remember was some grease monkey dressed up
as Shakespeare asking, "TB or not TB?" In the end the mechanic told me there were just
too many things wrong and suggested I think about getting a new audiomobile. I was really in no
moog to hear that but I asked him anyway if there were any he could recommend....he
suggested a MIDI Cooper. I took his advice and bought one. I like it except getting In and Out is a
pain. It's good on the Thruway though. I called the dealership and complained that it didn't
respond quickly. The guy said, "Well yeah. They built a bit of delay into that model." He said he
always felt that wasn't their best engineering move. I echoed the sentiment. He said if I wanted
to trade it in they are offering a special slapback program but I said, "Nah. I don't drive it
much anymore. I use it with low frequency." I told him I'd pop in though just to look around and
he said, "Ok then. Osciyallator", and hung up.

And that was the sequencer of events.

Message 32/35             14-Jul-10  @  05:38 PM   -   RE: wow!

k

groan!

so, a canadian joke:

this penguin drives into a small-town garage with engine trouble. The mechanic says he can take a look at it in an hour or two. So the penguin goes for a walk round town and buys an ice-cream from the parlour.

he comes back some time later and as he approaches, the mechanic see's him and says

"Looks like you've blown a seal buddy!"

to which the penguin replies, wiping his beak..

"nah, it's just ice cream"

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 33/35             14-Jul-10  @  06:13 PM   -   RE: wow!

sitar

LMAO!

Message 34/35             17-Jul-10  @  02:03 AM   -   RE: wow!

sitar

Anybody remember the cartoon strip, "The Far Side" by Gary Larson? I used to love those single
frame cartoons. I was reminded of one today.

A slightly goofy looking cowboy gunslinger is standing, his gun still smoking, over the body of
someone he apparently just killed. He's asking dead guy questions like, "Who wrote the Constitution?
What is the circumference of the Earth? What does the c in E=mc2 represent?" Meanwhile another
cowboy running toward him from the saloon is yelling, "Bart, you idiot! How many times have I told
you, you can't shoot first and ask questions later!"

Message 35/35             17-Jul-10  @  02:30 AM   -   RE: wow!

k

lol

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 35 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)