aaa discussion over fire and beer - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: discussion over fire and beer

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 20-Feb-03  @  05:13 AM   -   discussion over fire and beer

man called clay

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

okay...for one...i never trust a man who doesn't drink a beer now and then.
ah...screw politics but we know bush couldn't handle his so he became a mad bible thumper and...now the avowed NEXT bomb and missile dropper...
talk about ancient enemies.....those who can't trust the honest swagger of the tongue versus the age-old rehtorical bs of greed in the guise of propriety.
hey psy! you told me!
now don't leave me hangin>

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/38             21-Feb-03  @  08:54 PM   -   RE: discussion over fire and beer

errata

http://www.newsmax.com/showinside.shtml?a=2002/11/25/104443

http://www.nationalreview.com/york/york091102.asp

my apologies, it would appear it was days after not hours, but still within the no fly time frame all around the country

e

Message 32/38             21-Feb-03  @  10:31 PM   -   RE: discussion over fire and beer

Conscience

Man called clay - I think you need to learn a little about addiction - what it is and what it does. It goes FAR beyond self control.

Message 33/38             22-Feb-03  @  03:30 AM   -   RE: discussion over fire and beer

man called clay

oh conscience tell me...i've talked to every known substance known. my only brother has done four felony convictions due to heroin speed etc.
i know what assiction is about....lack of self-control.
but do teach me whatever part i might be missing.

Message 34/38             22-Feb-03  @  04:51 AM   -   RE: discussion over fire and beer

man called clay

typo unintended...i meant addiction

Message 35/38             22-Feb-03  @  08:19 AM   -   RE: discussion over fire and beer

Zazza

Addiction is also about pain..

Message 36/38             22-Feb-03  @  12:05 PM   -   RE: discussion over fire and beer

man called clay

pain...which brings us to birth...the original introduction to a world of it......astrology and the sign of cancer which governs two said combatants in this current wrestling match.
on and on....there's just so many angles to such analysis.....if only could provide release....wow...
imagine that.

Message 37/38             23-Feb-03  @  12:40 PM   -   RE: discussion over fire and beer

cheddar

Link?:  Link

M C C, I think you missed out a few steps to get to the birth stage there

Addiction is recurring, slow ease through a negative (hence disorientation and susceptability to popularly termed 'diseases' of the mind). A matter of expression of genetics but probably endemic within populations and personalities.

The reason for mz comment here is that I have trouble believing politicians ;8-) (no surprises there) but i do have trouble with anyone exhibiting strong emotions on any subject (ie M C C's original mail on GWB stance on drink). Think about it, repression = expression, and how one leads to the other through time, the stronger the harder. All things are here I believe, between these 'opposites'

Cheddar in a box looking like a big old pair of stretchy emotion pants

Message 38/38             24-Feb-03  @  07:08 AM   -   RE: discussion over fire and beer

man called clay

i think pongoid brought out a most interesting point about secrets.....probably the most important one made here.
since we're talking about clearly sober individuals' rights to anesthetize and clearly misinform people as to the root causes of our current dilemna.
we can get rid of saddam but how do we get rid of those who create such henchman if they're the ones running the show?
it's like krs-one said years ago....alan ginsberg....mailer....
hunter thompson......this ain't nothing new.
even guys like pat matheny suggested: this is not america.
oh well....it's a terrible mess....brought to you by those who gave us viet nam and jfk's assasination.
hey...where's KISS when you need THem?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 38 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)