aaa Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 30-Dec-00  @  02:12 AM   -   Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I invite you all to the above link to check out some funny artwork I made. It's Virus-Z1 related stuff. You'll laugh your ass off.  

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/66             06-Jan-01  @  10:31 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

trev

Link?:  No link

heheh Droid's stuff really cracks me up. This is fucking funny.

Message 32/66             06-Jan-01  @  10:58 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

komputer

Mmmm your mom was good.

Message 33/66             10-Jan-01  @  04:07 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Achim

Do you have something to do, with the thinks,
what your grandpa did ???

Message 34/66             15-Jan-01  @  05:12 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

donthave

sorry Silver Droid.

But really, you're just a rich fucker and you can't make music, just listen to your tracker-like 'sound', you could make that with fasttracker and some samples, with your studio i could make hits, u just suck

c ya in hell

Message 35/66             15-Jan-01  @  11:26 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

Firstly, all my equipment was acquired from HARD WORK and savings. You're just a jealous cunt.

Saying that my music sounds like it was done on FT2 doesn't make anysense....FT2 is like a sampling workstation offering no synthesis or realtime modulation.

Shows how much you know about making music. Good luck to you. Maybe if you suck daddy's dick a few more times he'll give you enough penny's to buy your very own EG-101.

Message 36/66             16-Jan-01  @  09:22 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

kontrol im here

HA!

damn, Silver Arse.

Message 37/66             16-Jan-01  @  09:31 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

kontrol im here

...actually Alex is a Trust Fund baby. Grew up with a "Silver" Spoon
in his mouth and got all of his 'Droids" from cornering the stock market, including his IPO acquisitions in .COM Industry, before the fall of tech stocks. See, this is where the name "Silver Droid" came from.

Inside Tip;)

.::komputer::.

Message 38/66             16-Jan-01  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

OnAcid

Groovebox is the way to the dark side. roflmoa ;-)

Message 39/66             16-Jan-01  @  01:55 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

OnAcid

Jesus,

Scooter taught you a lot about techno???

MOVE YOUR A$$

heheheh

Message 40/66             16-Jan-01  @  11:35 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

On Acid,

No fucking joke. That was the first real European electronic group I got into. I heard "Hyper Hyper" and it was unlike anything I had ever heard in Canada...hooked in two seconds. They're also the ones that introduced me to the sound of the 303 (but it wasn't until a couple of years later that I knew what a 303 was). "Move Your Ass!" has a manic bassline.

They're still one of my favourite artists. Some of their stuff is a little euro-techno and shite, less hardtrance than the olden days, but they still manage to produce decent stuff, and absolutely no one knows how to work the JP-8000 like they can. They have five of the fuckers!

James....shut your fucking mouth! You're gonna spill the beans on all my investment strategies!  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 66 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)