aaa Influx's hot new trance tracks! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

Original Message                 Date: 08-May-01  @  08:33 PM   -   Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Finally got some help ULing. thanks roller8 (and Horizens!!!)

its all there. some old some new. 2 remixes one for rhea one for roller8

figured I should put up or shut up

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/125             13-May-01  @  06:07 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

Espoo2

Link?:  No link

I'd heard most of those from the DTCD as well, but I really liked the Your Love track.... Good stuff.

The bass on the Come Git Some mix is fucking killer, too. Good job influx.

Message 32/125             13-May-01  @  11:50 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

hey 8life8...

waddaya mean when your ears feel better?!?! Not sure how to take that one 

Im glad youre not stocking me cuz youd run out of stock right quick

anyway..yeah..I try to keep it simple. Im not Liam as far as production goes and this is all bedroom shit so I just try to get it as good as I can and let go from there.

probably have to hire out a studio if I ever got an offer for a release though

Message 33/125             14-May-01  @  03:29 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

Panama

Link?: Link

Liam, as in Liam Howlett?

influx: you definitley make your drums sound big and complicated. Nothing like a having a drum track that is always evolving; giving your ears something to dance to (whatever that means)

I love thoose electric piano stabs, from roller8. Reminds me of the sounds of my old juno synth.

just a thought... have you ever used pro tools? you could do a lot of after production with a digi 001. Everything is sample based, so you can throw whatever you want, where you want into a tune. No big tech programming, just playing synths by hand. putting a feel down. Maybe throw in a few tricks, that couldn't be done with midi or a sampler. But what do I know, I haven't really used logic or any other major midi sequencer  

Message 34/125             14-May-01  @  09:32 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

dARKSTATe

Ain't nothin' wrong with big and complicated drums... had yet another stab at Title Sequence last night, and it seems we could have another big and complicated drums thing goin' on...

(yeah right.. that's cool until I have to mix the fucker!!!)

Marc_D

p.s. Anyone heard "Doctor?" of the new Orbital album... fuckin' cheese-a-rolla!!!! ;)

Message 35/125             14-May-01  @  11:23 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

uh...can someone point me to the complicated drums in my tracks? Seem pretty simplistic to me.

anyway..panama..I am actually leaning AWAY from the whole fucking computer/digital audio thing and really working my brain to try to develop a less complicated MO. This computer shit just isnt for me. Im having a hard time getting recordings that dont click and pop on the damn delta66. But thanks for the suggestion anyway

Message 36/125             14-May-01  @  12:09 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

dARKSTATe

Man, that really sucks.. I LOVE computer based production, but perhaps I'm one of the lucky ones that have had (touch wood) very little problems with configurations and stuff.. ahh for the money to have a more "stable" hardware based hi quality recording system.. alas I don't so I guess I gotta make a pact with the devil and do it all "online"..

Marc_D

Message 37/125             02-Jun-01  @  12:02 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

sitar

Am I nuts, stupid, ain't got a clue? Swarm Mix should be signed and available in a Virgin and Tower record store near you. Not to mention amazon.com and some vinyl shops as well.

Message 38/125             02-Jun-01  @  02:11 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

sitar, quit blowin smoke up my ass wouldya? good try though 

Message 39/125             02-Jun-01  @  05:09 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

sitar

I'm being serious though Influx. The record deal route isn't easy but damn.

Message 40/125             02-Jun-01  @  05:12 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

damballah

but have you ever seen influx dance? (not that I have, but...) that's what record companies are looking for in artists -- young happy people who can get on stage and do all the moves the choreographers lay out for them. poor influx is hampered by showing too much concern for the 'music' portion of his 'product'.

once he gets happy feet, just try keeping him out of a Virgin. Umm, a Virgin record store.

heh heh, how ya like that smoke?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

There are 125 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)