aaa ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++ - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Original Message                 Date: 01-Aug-01  @  08:26 AM   -   ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

chat about it here....

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/80             09-Aug-01  @  04:46 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

eight way buddha

k
can there be changes to the song after entry?

Message 32/80             09-Aug-01  @  07:21 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

k

Link?: Link

um...... yes because we judge it at the end.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 33/80             16-Aug-01  @  04:57 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

sitar

I'm almost done with a track. Once I put it up in the track competition thread, I can still post another thread asking for people to listen to it Right?

Message 34/80             16-Aug-01  @  11:54 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

k

er... ?  

ok to clarify

1. songs added to the ++Track Competition++ thread CAN be changed after adding them to that thread cos the songs are dynamicaly linked so there's no need to go back and add them again to the thread of course (dont we think of ewverything? 

2. if a track is entered it doesnt mater what else is posted about it elsewhere.

3. quite a few offers of prizes are coming in from other sources... so there'll be more superb competitions after this one - mebbe a 'remix' context methinks yes?!

Message 35/80             17-Aug-01  @  01:46 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

sitar

What do you mean dynamically linked K? What that sounds like to me is that if I make a change to a track in my sequencer it will automatically update here. I know that's not possible so what are you referring to? Aren't I a pain?

Message 36/80             17-Aug-01  @  02:53 PM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

k

yes  

if you update a track with a new mix, it doesnt matter cos tracks added link to forum posts via your profile - so there's no need to come back to this thread and make any note/post cos already you nominated the song.

Message 37/80             12-Sep-01  @  05:03 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

k

as to when the sell-by date is - we'll keep it going a bit more, cos we've missed a few weeks now with this disk thing.. let's get a few more tracks onboard.

Message 38/80             18-Sep-01  @  01:13 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

Matias Monteagudo spyro

I don't get it, how is the competetion judgment?, it is based on votation or there is a judges group for that?

How can I see the number of votes for my tracks?

Thanks in advance.

Message 39/80             18-Sep-01  @  01:48 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

k

well a bunch of us are going to decide... but we were thinking of setting up a chart for the contest after we close the entries - we could make a chart of the tracks and let it garner votes?.. or we could set that up earlier and add tracks in to the chart as they are added to the contest, but then that gives earlier added tracks an advantage cos they'd be available to rack up votes for longer.... so anyways all you need to do is add a post into the ++competition++ thread and nominate your prize - if you have nmore than one track to choose from (max 3) then you must re-order your track-list in your admin 'My tracks - edit tracks' so that the 3 tracks are stacked in the right order - this i only relevent to do if you have MORE than 3 tracks added so just place the first 3 you want at the top cos we will listen to those in order...

Message 40/80             18-Sep-01  @  05:13 AM   -   RE: ++ Track Competition - FAQ ++

Matias Monteagudo spyro

I'm already on the contest.  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

There are 80 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)