aaa alright you chumps thats ENOUGH - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 13-Dec-01  @  06:55 AM   -   alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

OK. How many of you fuckers are voting for your OWN tracks on a REGULAR basis. COME ON. FESS UP!!!

Now lemme ask you this. WHY? To see your name up there? Ill admit I did it a couple times partly to see how many other votes I had

at the time, when i did it the track had about 8 votes, and the #1 had like 132 or something. now its pretty clear that people like "Hyenas" are sitting there voting for themselves every chance they get, and Id be quite surprised if no one else was.

so whats the point? I mean..come on...arent you satisfied with what you done in and of itself? Not good enough?

This is ridiculously amusing, I say. So, I guess, thank you losers for giving me something to chuckle at!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/67             31-Dec-01  @  06:50 PM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

influx

theres a difference. the votes I got were because other people liked my stuff. Ive fallen off the charts now and couldnt really care less

you just said you vote for your own every day. think about how cheesy that is.

its like...so bad its PROCESSED cheese

Message 32/67             31-Dec-01  @  07:53 PM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

sitar

Cheez Wiz is the best for macaroni and cheese. I was surprised one of mine stayed so long on the chart. At this point it doesn't take many votes to keep you up there, so voting for yourself every day will do it. It's a 7 day chart yes?

Message 33/67             31-Dec-01  @  08:22 PM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

bedwyr

Link?: Link

i think it's a combination of total voted and most recently voted.

Message 34/67             31-Dec-01  @  10:12 PM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

xoxos

don't worry about the rest of the world mathias. it's a bit of a dump, really. and central american girls are hottest of the lot, if you like that sort of thing.

Message 35/67             02-Jan-02  @  04:50 AM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

Matias Monteagudo

Yep! definately, weed'n'chicks

Message 36/67             02-Jan-02  @  07:07 AM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

the moral man

Link?:  No link

Voting for your own tracks is a bit like masterbating. Everyone does it but only a small percentage will admit to it

Message 37/67             02-Jan-02  @  08:05 AM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

Sensoniq

Ok voting for one or two is one thing but Hyenas is all over the damn chart! Never in the history of dancetech charts has a single artist commadeered so many fucking spots for himself...
Now either his music is REALLY hot stuff, or there needs to be an adjustment to the system to ensure this type of thing don't happen again

BTW sure is fucking fantastic being able to curse while logged on as a registered user and shit

Message 38/67             02-Jan-02  @  08:36 AM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

xoxos

now i'm pissed. these heinous drove my 'virtual paradise' track right off the charts!!

Message 39/67             02-Jan-02  @  05:50 PM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

xoxos

STOP VOTING FOR MY TRACKS WHENEVER I MENTION HOW MANY VOTES THEY'RE NOT GETTING!!!!! like salt in my wounds it is

weed.. i think i'd happily throw a parade for my own tracks given enough stone-time..

Message 40/67             02-Jan-02  @  07:07 PM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

formant

xoxoxoxos i just saw/listened to your track on the clavia site...

didn't know you were famous! :-)

jamey

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 67 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)