aaa If you're feelin it... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: If you're feelin it...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

Original Message                 Date: 20-Mar-02  @  12:36 PM   -   If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

...swing on by and check some stuff out. Should be a few new trax up in the coming days, as soon as my buddy gets them coded. Most of it's pretty tame. I'm savin the raw stuff for the live gigs.

Ape

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/126             27-Mar-02  @  08:57 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

sitar

It'll have to be an autographed copy. When you're a household name I can get good money for it. From that I'll get me a Q. That's my plan. Nice how things all work out.  

Message 32/126             28-Mar-02  @  10:37 AM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

Link?: Link

Ha!

Message 33/126             28-Mar-02  @  07:56 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

If my signiture is ever worth that much, I'll buy you one myself.  

Ape

Message 34/126             28-Mar-02  @  09:06 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

influx

If I am ever in a position to sign autographs I think I would balk...

but then if I gave in, I would ask for a contract that I get 15% of any revenue ever generated by that signature 

Message 35/126             28-Mar-02  @  11:37 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

sitar

I'm sure you would Ape. Your signature is worth more than that already. It's just most people don't know it yet. They'll learn.  

Then there's Influx, selling his already  

Message 36/126             29-Mar-02  @  12:06 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

Unfortunately, most of those that don't know it are holding all the cash.  

Ape

Message 37/126             29-Mar-02  @  12:09 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

really, this is just the tip of the iceberg. I've got tracks that I don't share that make most of these look VERY tame. I'm saving them for a rainy day.

Ape

Message 38/126             29-Mar-02  @  04:03 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

xoxos

oh, so that's your game. well, me too then  

(course we could just trade privately..)

Message 39/126             29-Mar-02  @  07:35 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

Come on now, I can't just give it ALL away.

Ape

Message 40/126             29-Mar-02  @  08:24 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

sitar

Why not? I do :P

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

There are 126 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)