aaa Number 5 has arrived. - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Number 5 has arrived.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Original Message                 Date: 10-Mar-03  @  12:24 AM   -   Number 5 has arrived.

pict

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

9th of March a baby boy(after 4 girls).Mother and child doing fine.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/80             27-Mar-03  @  05:18 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

§ï†ÅR

Link?: Link

Congrats DefZ!

Message 32/80             27-Mar-03  @  06:17 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

errata

Link?:  Link

Cheers DZ...

Nothing more important than what you've undertaken. Beauty...

BTW, I've been present for countless births (including my 3 children)... and every time I've thought, "Damn, if that was me I'd shove a spike in my brain and jump out the window!" There's a reason why women have more endurance than men.

Congrats to your's!

e

Message 33/80             27-Mar-03  @  09:40 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Def Z

Thanks for the kind words. Definitely see things differently - even driving home things around seem different. It's me though, I know that.

While I was sitting there holding my wife's hands through contraction after contraction, it did occur to me that I would be welcoming a new life into the world during a time of war. The dicotemy was startling. Didn't change my view much, but I was certainly aware of it.

I'm already looking forward to doing it again :-) My wife is a differnt story, though.

Message 34/80             28-Mar-03  @  12:38 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

man called clay

say hello to the new earthling for me.
congratulations.
stay strong.
live in love.

Message 35/80             28-Mar-03  @  12:42 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

nobody

Link?:  Link

More lives eh? Hm.

I don't want to ruin this thread (wait, I do..) but what it is exactly, errata, that makes human procreation more important than ANY other activity going on at any time? Aside, of course, from you SAYING it's important. Important to you, sure, but that does not make anything necessarily important to anyone else. I'd never procreate, but you are not I. And so on..

Coffee is good. I wonder what truly makes one sterile.. Cigarettes? Marihuanos? Caffeine? Cotton? Roasted potatoes? I wanna be sterile.

Message 36/80             28-Mar-03  @  01:00 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Def Z

Vasectomy.

Message 37/80             28-Mar-03  @  01:16 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Trillium

that'll do it.

Message 38/80             28-Mar-03  @  01:32 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

psylichon

Link?: Link

no shit man. no need for that timing there.

Message 39/80             28-Mar-03  @  01:52 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

man called clay

welcome the new earthling~

Message 40/80             28-Mar-03  @  02:32 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

pict

Taking a brick in each hand and clapping them together on each side of your scrotum with all the force you can muster should do the job very cheaply and quickly,oh and keep your thumbs away from the edges.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

There are 80 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)