aaa dt compilation track submissions - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: dt compilation track submissions

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 28-Sep-03  @  04:18 PM   -   dt-compilation track-submissions

mcc>

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

i don't see how we can limit our track considerations to those which people submit.....
but i think submissions can't hurt narrow the field> if an artist wants certain pieces considered more heavily than others.

that said: star trail~459 (weird kind of joy mix)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/40             08-Oct-03  @  06:45 PM   -   RE: dt compilation track submissions

Absorb Fish

Link?: Link

should it be in hifi yet? Cuz its in lofi right now. Oh and its also on frontpage music page cuz i just uploaded finished version. Wasn't sure if you were kidding but here you go!

Message 32/40             08-Oct-03  @  06:49 PM   -   RE: dt compilation track submissions

Maarten

aha.. wasn't kidding- cheers.. nah hi-fi not needed yet. We gotta do the selection first  

-M-

Message 33/40             08-Oct-03  @  07:13 PM   -   RE: dt compilation track submissions

Hydrofonix

Here's my two cents:
Shockwave

Critical Mass (the ressurrection)

Xcelerator

Message 34/40             09-Oct-03  @  06:38 PM   -   RE: dt compilation track submissions

xoxos

look look i'm being submissive ^

k your page's fucked up.. at the top is says 'text: titles: [search forums]' and i unchecked the 'titles' button but nothnig was revealed, i even reloaded the page. it's a good idea that you have it set that way tho just in case any uptight religious people drop in.

Message 35/40             10-Oct-03  @  09:27 PM   -   RE: dt compilation track submissions

Influx

honeslty anything by milan, psy, xoxos, 99devils, clay, maarten, PaulyBoy, Broken Silence (we gotta rep the trance!), Mik, Boo...

seriously..I think ALL the regulars should be on there if they have stuff that is worthy of public presentation

Message 36/40             12-Oct-03  @  05:45 AM   -   RE: dt compilation track submissions

PB

anything of mine is fine except for the following: any of the remixes (because I would have to go through the original artist), Life (already on another compilation), Childhood Dreaming (its for a radiohead contest), and Spinning Plates (its a unauthorized cover)

Message 37/40             12-Oct-03  @  10:29 AM   -   RE: dt compilation track submissions

k

xoxos... what?... you can't 'un-check' a radio button, you can only choose between one or the other.(or more)

Message 38/40             12-Oct-03  @  06:51 PM   -   RE: dt compilation track submissions

xoxos

so it's a come-on.. the titless page is the only page but it makes you go looking for the non-titless page :p boom boom

just like radio too, the only choices=their choices.

i'm just posting because i figure other people find my stuff interesting.. there's no reason for me to be on the comp since i'm not a dance musician, have and desire no rep, and only drop in to lob a bolt of lightning et al.

Message 39/40             12-Oct-03  @  10:42 PM   -   RE: dt compilation track submissions

mcc>

well....i voted for my girlfriend~ before i stepped off the committee...so> oh well...we'll see i guess.

lightning?

Message 40/40             16-Oct-03  @  11:19 PM   -   RE: dt compilation track submissions

Taxman

Is this a private compilation, or can anyone join in ?? (Joke so subtle that even I don't get it ) . . . How's things everyone ?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 40 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)