aaa i want stars.......like macdonalds - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: i want stars.......like macdonalds

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 28-Sep-05  @  09:39 AM   -   i want stars.......like macdonalds

Dominic

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

DT should give stars out like macdonalds. Some websites give out stars (under the username) depending on number of posts. Like first star for 100 posts, 2nd star for 300 posts, etc. It would really make me feel like a proper man............and I could show off to newbies. Please K......................................

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/70             29-Sep-05  @  11:09 AM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

Steve Roughley

Hehe. Didn't realise I'd been that quiet all these years.

But, K, why aint my avatar showing?

Message 32/70             29-Sep-05  @  04:20 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

k

Link?:  Link

cos you aint added one mate- go to your forum admin [My Admin] at the top of the forum

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 33/70             29-Sep-05  @  04:24 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

k

but but..what about a royale with cheese?

that's burgerking innit? or kenfucky fried sparrow

hey, the rating can be anything, i just added that cos Dom said he wanted stars like at Macky-d's

whatever, we can change the rating names in a jiffy cos it's not fixed

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 34/70             29-Sep-05  @  05:18 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

beds

Link?: Link

can we have one that says 'twat'?

and now i can say "500 posts woo! yay!"

i should have started a whole new thread about it

Message 35/70             29-Sep-05  @  05:28 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

k

indeed!

Message 36/70             29-Sep-05  @  07:30 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

pict

What about instead of stars we have an icon of a head with a penis stuck to the forehead and the more posts you have the longer the penis grows?

Oops I thought this was the SOS forum!

Message 37/70             29-Sep-05  @  08:14 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

milan

hahah lol... yes, would be appropriate. or how about just dicks?

how about baguets instead?

Message 38/70             29-Sep-05  @  10:56 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

steve

I have star envy

Message 39/70             30-Sep-05  @  03:05 AM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

k

ha ha ha lol, yeah me and zazza were chucking last week about the possibility of a 'nob' icon which got progressivly harder with more posts

Message 40/70             30-Sep-05  @  09:15 AM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

Dominic

why steve? Your a Big Mac bruv. Looking at my posts - I too am about to be ordained into the world of Big Mac.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 70 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)