aaa Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ???? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 25-Oct-05  @  05:13 AM   -   Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

2nd mouse

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Does anyone know how to make a beat fit when its been sent to a new slicer channel in F L Studio 5. I'm not a beginner and had no problems doing the same thing in F L 4 , but in F L 4 , it was sliced automatically. For some reason , imageline have broken what was already fixed , and I haven't as yet wrapped my head around it.
Can anyone help , or point me in the direction of a good tutorial , before I launch it thru the nearest window !!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/41             03-Nov-05  @  12:06 AM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

2nd mouse

Link?: Link

sox -- see u got your avatar sorted ! coooool !!!!

Message 32/41             03-Nov-05  @  03:06 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

k

the stupid twats !!!!!

rofl....

gotta love that garageband site

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 33/41             03-Nov-05  @  04:31 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

2nd mouse

Hey K !!!! Hows it goin with u ---------- Garageband ? Dont talk to me !!!!! I'll be brown bread before my song gets anywhere on that chart of theirs ---- admittedly, the review of " travelling light " that someone gave me pointed out the very thing that my girlfriend , and then you ,spotted.
That "sega " lead line that goes all 70s black funk in da middle.
I originally tried to dirty it up with Brams Cyanide 2, but for some reason it wouldnt take. jus sounds too clean and too "nice". want it to sound funky but not thin n lame ,like it does.
Everyones happy with the rest, so thats ok.
I think you've invented a new genre ------ M.D.K. ( murder,death,kill ) ha ha ha Your mix sounds ace !!!!

Message 34/41             03-Nov-05  @  05:15 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

k

mouse, you totaly fucked up adding your web address and it caused all sorts of forum display issues. I removed it from yout profile

please add it again, but do NOT use html tags in your admin forms... all the html is done by the system - just add the web address and that's it.. no need to add link tags or target tags etc

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 35/41             03-Nov-05  @  06:37 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

2nd mouse

sorry K------ I'm a bit net-clueless !!!!!! I'll get there
How do I edit my profile to enter my web address again................

Message 36/41             03-Nov-05  @  06:48 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

k

go to admin - edit my details - and just add your desired weblink into the form feild for website

Message 37/41             03-Nov-05  @  07:07 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

2nd mouse

Right K --- ive put the web address in my admin
was it the http:// bit that ballsed it all up ?
let me know if i done it right !!

Message 38/41             04-Nov-05  @  01:23 AM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

k

that's it mate, sorted

Message 39/41             04-Nov-05  @  01:51 AM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

2nd mouse

K !! Is there any way to know how many hits my page gets ? jus B interestin' to know

Message 40/41             04-Nov-05  @  11:30 AM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

sox

I've just uploaded my first tune onto 7161.com in about 3 years

Not sure what my damn URL is though

so do a search for sox and it should pull it up.... it's called "24 Hours".

sox

I listened to your first tune in the list btw Mouse. A bit "techno" for my personal taste so I can't really judge whether the tune is good or bad 'cause I don't listen to that particular idiom.... sorry.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 41 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)