aaa FUCK BUSH - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: FUCK BUSH

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 13-Feb-06  @  04:52 AM     Edit: 13-Feb-06  |  04:54 AM   -   FUCK BUSH

S1GNALRUNNERS - Andrew

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

ive been doing alot of thinking lately

democrats are STUPID with great ideas

conservatives are fucking BLIND (edit)with(edit) great hearts

and a combination of both makes a renniasance man

im never voting, thank god i didnt for bush, but i think hes got a great heart

hope that explains my politics now, if you dont agree you can fuck off and die.

hope that clears up my "situation" at dancetech with you loser hippy faggots

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/42             21-Feb-06  @  11:11 AM   -   RE: FUCK BUSH

beds

Link?: Link

i bet jock would like to watch.

Message 32/42             21-Feb-06  @  08:04 PM   -   RE: FUCK BUSH

Influx

k wrote:

who?.... the Iranians?...

no, k...did you read what the little fella wrote? he's a PRO musician...can get his dick sucked...blah blah blah.

someone's swelling just a bit.

all he did was bash the site anyway.

Message 33/42             21-Feb-06  @  09:00 PM   -   RE: FUCK BUSH

k

awww come on guy he didn't... he was just joshing a bit... at least that's how I took it. Chill

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 34/42             21-Feb-06  @  09:33 PM   -   RE: FUCK BUSH

Maarten

nope k, I disagree. I don't think he was kidding there. Hence the pukacon. After the first few posts I thought I actually missed these little rows.. certainly wrt his fooked up, brain-washed views... but now I made up my mind. Make it stop!

Message 35/42             21-Feb-06  @  10:12 PM     Edit: 21-Feb-06  |  10:15 PM   -   RE: FUCK BUSH

beds

cmon guys, grow up a bit. I was just poking fun at the fact that mine aren't accepted here...which is
fine, it's just an opinion.

But still...look at the cages rattle the second I breathe...

hilarious

no influx sorry, peace out - you can't physically understand my statement so don't post about it.

K's a decent bloke, never actually spoken with him but he seems nice enough on paper, just that
his web forum sucks cause no one posts anymore..simple fact. Hence why I'm back and trying to
give it more life. If you want a signed "Pro" musician to help out, I'd be happy to, as DT is my roots.

But it'd be your loss.

PS: I dont think one person who has posted in this thread has mentioned the fact that I found my
politics. You guys were all too offended that I called you "hippies" LOL brimming with intelligence
these folks

get a life, and if that doesn't work end yours so we could have some more bandwidth.

rattled cages? i think it was only influx who responded with anything approaching 'rattled', even then he was quite restrained ... then andrew gets to drop what he really thinks ...he's the 'pro' and most others here aren't in the game, the site sucks, and he's only back to play the saviour and give the site more 'life', and it's 'our' loss if he doesn't.

andrew's been away for a while, he hangs in chat for a bit then posts a baiting thread in the forum. 'all of us' are surely hanging with baited breath on his every word.

whatever, he's the youngest member here ... though i doubt you are by now, kid.

Message 36/42             21-Feb-06  @  10:32 PM   -   RE: FUCK BUSH

beds

oh, and ...

wrong forum!

Message 37/42             22-Feb-06  @  11:49 AM   -   RE: FUCK BUSH

k

oh, and ...

wrong forum!

heh, well y'know... if you want a 'buddy site', there's plenty around

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 38/42             23-Feb-06  @  08:28 PM   -   RE: FUCK BUSH

psylichon

Maarten wrote:

nope k, I disagree. I dont think he was kidding there. Hence the pukacon. After the first few posts I thought I actually missed these little rows.. certainly wrt his fooked up, brain-washed views... but now I made up my mind. Make it stop!

What are you on about marty? What's little dood ever done to you? You're not usually a hothead unless you're getting your ass whooped in golf, but that's been a long time now, so wtf?

Oh and broken, don't be a shit-stirrer.

Message 39/42             23-Feb-06  @  10:11 PM   -   RE: FUCK BUSH

Maarten

Dunno, I guess it's the way he's presenting himself or just his advance knowledge of the above result that pushes my button... well- you said it actually- "shit-stirrer". Anyway, I should peep the chat more often again. As a matter of fact...

Message 40/42             24-Feb-06  @  10:32 AM   -   RE: FUCK BUSH

k

I personaly feel for SLAYER, having their music mis-represented by all those white hillbilly boys

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 42 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)