aaa fat chicks in party hats - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: fat chicks in party hats

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 11-Apr-06  @  10:09 AM     Edit: 11-Apr-06  |  10:37 AM   -   fat chicks in party hats

rob the 303 man

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

its the letters in that made me laugh, the person who did the website must have had a problem with fat people

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/42             24-Apr-06  @  07:24 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

Influx

Link?: Link

yeah that was meant facetiously. DZ used to say that.

I was never a star, but Ive faded, thats for sure

Message 32/42             24-Apr-06  @  09:23 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

k

Link?:  Link

I've got a few DEFZ cd's myself i'm sure... I wondered actualy Darin... what is your favourite genre of music to make, not what you like to listen too the most, but just to create... is it messing with hardware?... s/w?... playing an acoustic guitar?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 33/42             25-Apr-06  @  12:25 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

darin

Well, I'm kinda out of music making at the moment. The studio has been taken down and turned into a kids room (my youngest lives there now), and there is no place in my house to put it up again. On top of that, I don't have the time I need to get started on anything. My priorities have shifted to raising a family, and running a business.

I used to enjoy making dnb (my own style flavor) the most. I wasn't particularly good at it, but I had fun twiddling knobs and programming beats. I did buy an electric bass not too long before I took it all down.

Message 34/42             25-Apr-06  @  08:53 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

milan

hey... twiddling knobs and programming beats is all i do, and sometimes something comes out of it. its the making part thats fun and that counts for me  

Message 35/42             25-Apr-06  @  09:06 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

k

heh, kids eh... how old?.. this a recent development?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 36/42             26-Apr-06  @  04:01 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

damballah

impregnator z!

Message 37/42             26-Apr-06  @  02:16 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

k

lol, classic.. I think you've got a new nic there Def!

Message 38/42             26-Apr-06  @  11:04 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

darin

Yeah - I've got a 3 year old boy and a 1 year old boy. I'm training for a triathlon, as well as sailing, so I'm pretty busy these days. Not enough hours in the day for all the things I want/need to do.

Message 39/42             27-Apr-06  @  02:47 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

k

dude, you must be well fit!

Message 40/42             07-May-06  @  09:03 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

milan

triatlon? wow... we had a guy in my company who runs the ironman triatlon (3,8km swim, 180km bike, and 42km marathon to top it all off)... he left cause he needs more time to train. man, not a gram of fat on him... really amazing

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 42 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)