aaa how many people remember... - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: how many people remember...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 13-Dec-06  @  08:13 PM   -   how many people remember...

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

k's name at dancetech before he switched to k?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/65             23-Dec-06  @  05:01 PM   -   RE: how many people remember...

damballah

Link?: Link

crawled back, sitar, or crawl through every now and then but not a lot goin' on so I keep my yap shut.

update: I had a house system in a club that did mostly caribbean and african bands for a year. that closed. I consult with another live music bar and fill in when the house guy needs a night off, that's where I'll be new years eve engineering some alt-country bands (yech) but the pay's OK. recorded some things for people -- a couple CDs, soundtrack stuff for an indie film. moved earlier this year and don't have a studio set up yet, just the "control room," gotta build some walls next year. Not playing much of my own though -- haven't in a while.

I thought traffic started really tapering off when all the jabber moved down to the lounge and there wasn't all these thomann questions in the top forum. well, that and MCC.

Message 32/65             23-Dec-06  @  07:35 PM   -   RE: how many people remember...

xoxos

ole! house sitting so i get net for a few days.

k - (\o/)

thanks also to a certain someone else - logic 4 is still my host.

me i went thru the shit, been here and said about it from time to time. if you missed it, i got worked over.. 2 months before it went down i knew it was going to go down.. i couldn't work or sleep any more because of constant harassment. what was i supposed to do? shoot people?? i left that to them. it was all so fucked up and meaningless and too incredible to make a believable story, and too anomalous to be worth telling.

so i lost what i had and haven't found, most importantly, a location i can work in again. doesn't matter. "let the wicked have their day," i live by that now and haven't much of an ambition to 'improve' it for 'them.'

i work data entry, pay my bills, and try to sleep and stop some of the damage it does to my body. after leaving the pig caretaker job due to the right wing republican pseudo-animal welfare low lives, (credibility index declining..) i moved back to tucson but the only free-standing rental i could find on this side of town is on a major road. i thought, "double glazing, no trouble" but i was wrong, so wrong. the lease up in july, maybe i'll find a place to sleep after that.

i know, such tribulations.

old what's-his-name is 'papergoose' over at em411.. kept changing his handle..

ftr i left here intentionally to focus on evangelising kvr.

i've learned about saving people from themselves.

Message 33/65             24-Dec-06  @  03:54 PM   -   RE: how many people remember...

Garuna

umm................. Merry Christmas....Yaaay... Cheers

Message 34/65             24-Dec-06  @  09:17 PM   -   RE: how many people remember...

k

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 35/65             24-Dec-06  @  09:18 PM   -   RE: how many people remember...

Bastiaan

Kilo 2-3-4

Do I win a tenner?

Message 36/65             25-Dec-06  @  01:20 PM   -   RE: how many people remember...

k

no

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 37/65             26-Dec-06  @  01:11 PM     Edit: 26-Dec-06  |  01:15 PM   -   RE: how many people remember...

sitar

k wrote:

i thought it was only when we DID start to moderate that people got the hump & left... or was it all a dream?

I always thought the freedom of speech thing was good. Other sites that were strangled by moderators was were way too sterile for my taste.

woah Xoxos m8! Hang in there buddy. Winter never fails to turn to spring.

Message 38/65             26-Dec-06  @  04:10 PM   -   RE: how many people remember...

k

not if you build a time machine and reverse time... he heheh heheheheh (Peter Griffin laugh)

Message 39/65             29-Dec-06  @  08:24 AM   -   RE: how many people remember...

pict

Link?:  No link

I enjoyed the "pure anarchy" there were some real dada moments to be had.I think some people are too thin skinned ít wasn't like we had anyone inciting genocide or anything.Some people like the craic to be had when opposites collide.

Xoxos nice to see you're still around my sympathies regarding the shit times you've had,hope you move into some pleasant events soon.

Kilo 4-3
Do I win a tenner?

Wasn't it his go cart number from kilo's go carting days

Message 40/65             29-Dec-06  @  09:11 AM   -   RE: how many people remember...

Moujik

Something to do with his call sign when he was a motorbike courier?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 65 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)