aaa rebirth 338 - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

07-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: rebirth 338

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 31-May-97  @  12:56 PM   -   rebirth 338

KID303

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

HAS ANYONE BOUGHT AND USED THE OFFICIAL PRODUCT YET? IF SO WHAT PROBLEMS HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED AND WHAT IS YOUR OPINION OF IT?
WHAT ABOUT PC SPECS? I'VE A P100.16MEG RAM AND A AW32 SOUNDCARD. DON'T THINK I'VE GOT DIRECT X . HOW IMPORTANT IS IT TO HAVE A DIRECT X DRIVER INSTALLED AND IF SO DOES THIS CAUSE ANY PROBLEMS?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/48             04-Aug-97  @  05:01 PM   -   RE: rebirth 338

we're throbbing in anticipation

Message 32/48             05-Aug-97  @  05:30 AM   -   RE: rebirth 338

Guy

I have the full versions of Cool Edit, Sound Forge 4.0, ReBirth, SEQ-303, Rubberduck, and more for FREE!!! Just need to find the right WaReZ web site and abra-kadabra. Mucho free software.

Britain

Message 33/48             05-Aug-97  @  09:50 AM   -   RE: rebirth 338

kilo

well I can understand the logic of this thinking if we're talking a massive 400 quid for something overpriced like Wavelab.......but it's a bit sad to get a crack for a programme which costs only 15 deutchmarks.........that is well sad you tight git........Like, these D-Lusion guys are just at Uni, and are into techno, and made the programme, and set a real-cheap musician friendly price so everyone can get it.........and still you think it aint worth sending them a few dollars.......well sad mate, well sad.....

Message 34/48             05-Aug-97  @  11:57 AM   -   RE: rebirth 338

avene

Link?:  Link

I tihnk it's mainly Rebirth these guys are after, I mean Steinberg are still gonna make money. Steinberg just need to get their act together and start putting some decent copy protection in their programs. 90% of Cubase users I know use the crack versions, even in a number of commercial studios. As for Rubber Duck, I wouldn't mind buying it if there was a safe and secure way to pay for it.

Message 35/48             05-Aug-97  @  06:05 PM   -   RE: rebirth 338

kilo

well, i've talked alot with the d-lusion crew and they are cool.....you will be safe sending them some reg. money

Message 36/48             06-Aug-97  @  06:11 AM   -   RE: rebirth 338

avene

Link?:  Link

Actually, I'm not too familiar with their currency, any idea what the price would equal in dollars or even pounds.

Message 37/48             06-Aug-97  @  09:50 AM   -   RE: rebirth 338

buh?

i wouldnt pay 200 quid for rebirth,its just not worth 200 quid, £50 is about right, These companies deserve what they get when they try and release software that is clearly not worth its money and people crack it, take microsoft for example, they release office 97 for SHIT loads of money , then take it off the shelves because of a million bugs reported (fucking idiots), anyway , my point is , drop the price , and there WILL be less piracy!

Message 38/48             06-Aug-97  @  08:39 PM   -   RE: rebirth 338

Kilo

well is that actually accurate.... I agree in theory...but check the oposting above.......the author is saying he is using cracks for programmes costing only 20 Dm.....(very cheap !!)......so I dunno.....maybe steinberg think...."oh well we lose 60% sales to cracks......so we put a high price to make up the shortfall".....maybe !!

Message 39/48             07-Aug-97  @  05:07 AM   -   RE: rebirth 338

nbenford

It is really sad to see companies being ripped off. Also sad to see some authors who wrote music software for free to be lured into money traps like Steinburg.

Grassy

Message 40/48             07-Aug-97  @  09:25 AM   -   RE: rebirth 338

Kilo

yeah but check it......the guy maybe wants to make a living...............anyway.....there are many authors out there who can make a similar programme to hammerhead such as Zap who programmed the Stomper.....all these guys can create a similar product.......so maybe we need to sponser them !!!.......

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 48 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)