aaa non-sub bass for sub bass - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: non-sub bass for sub bass

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 17-Feb-04  @  04:49 AM   -   non-sub bass for sub bass

brad

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

well the subject line just says it all doesn't it?

Naw it's simple- what do you guys do add an "audible" tone to your standard heavy air-pushing, subby jungle sinewave type bassline?

I have an existing subbass patch that you can *feel* very well on a well-powered system but I want people w/ lesser systems/headphones/laptop speakers to be able to *hear* it. It's also a little muddy in the mix but I think I need to roll-off the real low part that's just wasting energy (around 60-70 kHz?)

I know what I'd do but I'd like other opinions/solutions, please.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/41             04-Jun-07  @  02:42 PM   -   RE: non-sub bass for sub bass

nutoniom

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Damn, I didn't catch that monitor placement thing. In the manual they say it's fine to place them horizontally. Had i read the following page, i would have learned that it's even better to put them vertically

The plan is to make myself a proper rack for my mixer and all rack mount stuff and then get rid of that stuff on the right of my desk, that way I can put the desk right in the middle and have my monotors (properlyu placed on stands) away from the corners and with no back wall.

Thanks a lot k !!

off to lumber store

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 41 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)