aaa Roland sucks - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Roland sucks

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 30-Oct-99  @  03:27 PM   -   Roland sucks

nobody

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

not saying i believe this totally, but maybe it will bring some attention to this forum..but maybe roland does truly suck ass compared to

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/42             08-Jan-00  @  05:14 PM   -   RE: Roland sucks

nobody

Link?:  Link

hey, defector, i think that korg's modwhell/pitchbend in one are cool as shit. roland's just plain suck  

just kidding. i don't care. people should buy european, especially german when it comes to dsp synths, then get on with life. my thought. no offense roland users. offense to the company

Message 42/42             09-Jan-00  @  11:02 AM   -   RE: Roland sucks

k

Link?:  No link

guys... i think we just lost the Roland contract - :-)..

heh heh - reminds me of a joke - Bernard Matthews, (a huge brit turkey-meat product company owner) goes to see the pope, and says:

"Your Holiness, if you could just change the Lords prayer to say... 'Give us this day our daily TURKEY' ... we'd make alot of money, and we'll give you a million..."
:
the pope says he can't do that

so Bernard Matthews says the same request, but offers him 5 million... again the pope refuses, and again and again, until Matthews reaches an offer of 20 million $'s, then the pope accepts the ofer and promises he'll change the Lords prayer...

anyways - the Pope call's a meeting of the cardinals, and says: "I got good news and bad news" -

"give us the good news first" says the cardinals...

"ok, we just won a 20 million contract"

"and the bad news?"

"we lost the Hovis account"

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 42 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)