aaa xoxos vs. clay - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: xoxos vs. clay

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 07-Jun-03  @  04:15 PM   -   xoxos vs. clay

xoxos

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

fantastic concept..

come on, mud-man, let's demonstrate

our contestants: xoxos, pure abstraction, meme, plain old consideration, love, and boy, love can be tough..

clay: base form, malleable, returns to itself, everyman's man, earthbound and humble, let's rumble..

what hand shapes you, oh clay.. perhaps you are the foundation upon which pyramids are built..

is it love that causes you to offer your hand, "brother, are we not so different.. come, know peace, be mud with me.. look on the bright side, forget your troubles"

earth-captive! beetho! "accept.."

child and still yet father of flesh! what spirit it may possess.. a clod.. does iteration renew the spirit?

are you 'down' with calling people 'dawg?' lowest common debilitator, prideful of being humble "grr, i said join me, brotherr..."

didn't i tell you once where i'm from? didn't i tell you once where i'm from? aah, dull, little light

"aah, sorry dawg, my bad" echoes until the feedback overdrives and cracks the amp, sad mongoloid children bumping onto each other on the playground, laughing and tearing at the weak, pustulent skin, and laughing, laughing as ice crystals jut through the skull

are you clay? is that what you aspire to be? are you proud that this is what you are, acceptance is your great proclamation?

hiphop! cobblestone!

dude, your music is like being clubbed to the ground by inbred cops

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/43             10-Jun-03  @  04:26 AM   -   RE: xoxos vs. clay

mongoloid

Link?:  No link

well....i certainly wanted to use the devo reference....but more rather in a sorta:
"are we not balls?" kinda ...manner.

you know...just a bit of ad-libbing here and there.

mongoloid>

Message 42/43             10-Jun-03  @  09:19 AM   -   RE: xoxos vs. clay

cheddar

Link?:  Link

fat mongoloids

Message 43/43             10-Jun-03  @  06:50 PM   -   RE: xoxos vs. clay

errata

Link?:  No link

Not only is it not fair to downs kids, it's a bit unfair to Mongols!!!!

I know, let's just start copy and pasting from the light sabre kid thread!

hehehe

You said "Balls", hehehe!!

e

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 43 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)