aaa back by popular demand (nostalgia) - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: back by popular demand (nostalgia)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 01-Apr-03  @  05:26 PM   -   back by popular demand (nostalgia)

k

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

the clock return-eth - can everyone use the forum swap selector ok? - wanted to get rid of that fackin' side menu

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/45             05-Apr-03  @  02:52 PM   -   RE: back by popular demand (nostalgia)

Maarten

Link?: Link

Hey P, the side-menu wasd there and was so much more relaxing in terms that you could see at a glance where new posts have been yeah? And don't go there again, I have a MW1 and program the thing too. Anywho, I do agree that the back-button and clock do not make that much of a difference.

-M-

Message 42/45             05-Apr-03  @  03:09 PM   -   RE: back by popular demand (nostalgia)

psylichon

Ape:

Back button to me = Trance to you. only my whiny post was a lot shorter than yours :P

;)

Message 43/45             06-Apr-03  @  07:35 PM   -   RE: back by popular demand (nostalgia)

milan

lol@ Ape

Message 44/45             28-Apr-03  @  05:30 PM   -   RE: back by popular demand (nostalgia)

Broken Silence

Link?:  No link

Ahhhhh!!! is it just me or does the side bar run off when you click on forums now??

help me!!!

Message 45/45             28-Apr-03  @  06:09 PM   -   RE: back by popular demand (nostalgia)

k

BUT - the OLD sidebar never showed updates - unless you re-loaded the whole forum - aha!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 45 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)