aaa Playing a Devilfish... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Playing a Devilfish...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 24-Mar-99  @  05:35 PM   -   Playing a Devilfish...

squalcho

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I am new to this board, and judging from a lot of the posts on here, there isn't a lot of really good vibes here, but this is worth a shot. If you want to flame me, please waste your time somewhere else. If you can help, I would really appreciate it. Anyway, I have been discussing the Devilfish mods with Robin in Australia through the e-mail ever since I got my TB about a year and a half ago. I am going to be sending it to him for the mods (and to have my switches replaced) in the next couple of months (as soon as I finish saving up the bones for the mods). What I would like to know though is if anyone on here has played with one. i realize there are very few of them, but i would assume someone on here has some experience. I love the Plastikman sounds and the radical filtering that is possible with the Devilfish, but I would like to get some kind of firsthand account about what this instrument does. Feel free to post or e-mail me. Thanks for the help.

©hrisFader

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/47             10-Apr-99  @  01:46 AM   -   RE: Playing a Devilfish...

technician

It's ok to argue, but when people start using other peoples names, it gets a little too much. Someone left there email blank, but used my name and city and I think I know who it was. They live near me, and this isn't the first time they've said something like this. But it's embarasing, someone talking stupidity under you're name makes you look bad. And there's not much you can do about it. So cut the shit talk, let's help each other out, and use this chat room for what it's meant for! I think this is a good idea! Thanks for reading. Enjoy

Message 42/47             17-Apr-99  @  10:24 PM   -   RE: Playing a Devilfish...

to not even and his gay lover/ YOU DON'T KNOW NANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 43/47             18-Apr-99  @  10:22 PM   -   RE: Playing a Devilfish...

DellReker

Hey I was reading all this shit about Richie Hawtin
and who funking cares. He makes good music.
System can suck a fat dick. Your destroying the scene
in Detroit.

Message 44/47             19-Apr-99  @  01:18 AM   -   RE: Playing a Devilfish...

BELIEVE IN SUPREME BANANA VISION

Message 45/47             19-Apr-99  @  01:26 AM   -   RE: Playing a Devilfish...

Azure

What are you crazy or something?

Message 46/47             19-Apr-99  @  02:55 AM   -   RE: Playing a Devilfish...

Blueskilaruski

I like what i have read about the devilfish too. I remember reading about it in some dj mag. I wan't one too. Can somebody provide me with mas informaciones pro favor. Can anyone get there hands on some blue l.e.d's? The only place I've seen them is on intimidation's "Blue" mixer. Which I don't have by the way...Maybe I should get one Strip the l.e.d's and pop them in the box? Filters Happy?

Message 47/47             19-Apr-99  @  07:43 AM   -   RE: Playing a Devilfish...

ianhind

I have bags of blue "l.e.d's" email me and we can work something out. I use them in 1200's. They look really good. As for the devil.........Robin Whittle.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 47 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)