aaa damn - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: damn

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 09-Apr-10  @  05:11 AM   -   damn

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

so many talented musicians have put up tracks on dancetech. we critisize each other so much
but damn. so much talent has come through here. you know the chill factor that sends chills up
your spine. dancetech posters have posted so many of those kind of tracks it's unbelievable
really. kudos to you bunch of miscreant bastards

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/48             12-May-10  @  01:18 PM   -   RE: damn

Bedwyr

Link?: Link

Damn, I didn't think any good would come of my little accident the other week ...

I went cycling again on the weekend but ended up doing more damage to my shoulder I think, it's been aching quite a bit the last few days, the painkillers aren't touching it and I've had trouble sleeping properly. Not only have we now got a bastard Tory government backed up by the idiot Liberal Democrat losers but last night this happened:

I woke up to the smell of smoke and sound of alarms at 1:30 am ... some prick tried to kill us all by setting fire to a guys door in the communal hallway on the floor below us. I live in a block of flats on the 3rd floor and there's no fire escape, fire extinguishers or sprinklers.

Message 42/48             12-May-10  @  02:14 PM   -   RE: damn

NastyM

Link?:  No link

Sounds like your having a rough old time.

I`m sure i once read that one way to stop a forest fire spreading is to start controlled fires along the path of the main fire thus destroying any potentially flamable material / fuel and thus halting the fires progress.

If was you living on the third floor of flats without fire escapes or sprinklers i would suggest keeping a small supply of tinder and kindling in the stairwell, then in the event of a fire on a lower floor you can start a controlled fire in the stairwell thus halting the progress of the fire from below.

How the hell I think these brainbox ideas up i`ll never know - I suppose you've either got it or not.

Message 43/48             14-May-10  @  01:15 PM   -   RE: damn

k

Nasty for firechief!!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 44/48             14-May-10  @  08:59 PM   -   RE: damn

sitar

damn Beds. i'm glad you're ok. i hope the guy who set the fire took off on his bike and ran into a car
door.

Message 45/48             21-May-10  @  04:57 PM   -   RE: damn

sitar

Shortly after a British Airways flight had reached its cruising altitude, the captain announced:

'Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain. Welcome to Flight 293, non-stop from London
Heathrow to Toronto . The weather ahead is good, so we should have a smooth uneventful flight. So
sit back,relax and..... OH, MY GOD !'

Silence followed! . Some moments later the captain came back on the intercom. 'Ladies and
gentlemen, I'm sorry if I scared you While I was talking to you, a flight attendant accidentally spilled a
cup of hot coffee in my lap. You should see the front of my pants!'

One Irish passenger yelled... 'For fuck's sake ... you should see the back of mine!!!'

Message 46/48             21-May-10  @  07:47 PM   -   RE: damn

k

sitar wrote:

Shortly after a British Airways flight had reached its cruising altitude, the captain announced:

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain. Welcome to Flight 293, non-stop from London
Heathrow to Toronto . The weather ahead is good, so we should have a smooth uneventful flight. So
sit back,relax and..... OH, MY GOD !

Silence followed! . Some moments later the captain came back on the intercom. Ladies and
gentlemen, Im sorry if I scared you While I was talking to you, a flight attendant accidentally spilled a
cup of hot coffee in my lap. You should see the front of my pants!

One Irish passenger yelled... For fucks sake ... you should see the back of mine!!!

ha ha ha!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 47/48             25-May-10  @  11:47 PM     Edit: 26-May-10  |  01:44 AM   -   RE: damn

sitar

the book of enoch is a chapter that was removed from the bible centuries ago. enoch was
supposedly noah's grandfather. ethiopian christians still include the chapter in their bible. even
so there is a part that of the book of enoch that has been totally excluded and is nowhere to be
found.

one day enoch was working in his home when he heard a voice calling him,

"enoch........enoch"

enoch looked around and seeing nobody he answered, "who is that? who's there?"

"it's god enoch"

"who?"

"god. haven't you heard of me?"

"breaking news.....NO. go away"

after a moment of silence enoch went back to work until again he heard,

"enoch........enoch"

"who is it this time?"

"it's god again"

"look, i don't know who you are and i don't want to know. now go away!"

there were a couple of moments of silence but then again enoch heard,

"enoch........enoch"

"for fuck's sake i'm trying to get some work done here. who's there?"

"orange"

"orange who?"

"orange you glad i didn't say god?"

thus the birth of enoch enoch jokes.

Message 48/48             26-May-10  @  12:16 PM   -   RE: damn

Test Deejay

Link?:  Link

oh no... no..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 48 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)