aaa can everyone upload songs ok? - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: can everyone upload songs ok?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 03-Sep-04  @  11:37 AM   -   can everyone upload songs ok?

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

i'm getting freaked - it's all the same, all works ok for me, nothings changed..... is everyone ok for adding tracks or is this just a few isolated incidents?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/49             03-Oct-04  @  07:44 PM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

mcc>

Link?: Link

i kinda doubt it since i'm using the same encoder/player i've always used.
it feels more like an actual access problem than an error in the upload process.
there wasn't even a 2-second attempt to upload the file.....just an immediate notification of failure.

Message 42/49             03-Oct-04  @  08:18 PM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

lucidskies

this is true...hmmmm

Message 43/49             04-Oct-04  @  07:09 AM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

mcc>

bsk from argentina too.

Message 44/49             04-Oct-04  @  03:09 PM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

horacio.larrechea

Link?:  No link

hey i'been getting the same problems to upload a new track
by the way i was takin a look yours

Message 45/49             04-Oct-04  @  04:16 PM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

mcc>

thanks horacio~.....i was gonna say in your thread yesterday....
there's some guys you like even BEFORE hearing their tracks>>>

welcome.

Message 46/49             05-Oct-04  @  06:19 AM     Edit: 05-Oct-04  |  06:20 AM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

zone_ahead

eh. tonight been trying to upload a revision to a track i posted about a week ago and everytime i click submit i get the error message that "the page cannot be displayed....... cannot find server......". hum. using IE on XP.

and actually i tried last night, but couldn't even get on to 7161 or dancetech.

Message 47/49             05-Oct-04  @  03:47 PM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

mcc>>

if you're in the us....it seems dt / 7161 goes down for maintenance evry night around 9pm...pst...for between 20 to 50 minutes. don't waste your time during this window.
if you've got problems anytime besides that...then you've got a problem.

and k will be on it....within say......

Message 48/49             05-Oct-04  @  07:37 PM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

zone_ahead

thanks for the heads up mcc. probably was around 11:30 PM central time when i tried to upload so that would make sense.

Message 49/49             08-Oct-04  @  02:33 PM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

mcc>

we got a new controller?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 49 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)