aaa Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 30-Dec-00  @  02:12 AM   -   Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I invite you all to the above link to check out some funny artwork I made. It's Virus-Z1 related stuff. You'll laugh your ass off.  

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/66             17-Jan-01  @  02:59 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Ok Komputer

Link?:  No link

Silver Nutsack,

I heard that Scooter broke up and sold all their EG-101's...

Message 42/66             17-Jan-01  @  09:04 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Input

Sorry Silver Ass, but its time to tell you the truth. Im from Germany and i can tell you that Scooter is defenitly the first german techno group or how ever you it call. The start an project "Celebrate the Shit" and makin some wave music without any kind of success. As techno starts to get popular so in 1994 then scooter starts her cheap tracks. I can tell you that people like Kraftwerk, Westbam, DJ Hell, Sven Väth, Rob Acid, Thomas P. Heckmann, Roland Casper, Mate Galic ... starting years earlier to making techno (really techno) than Scooter does it. (BTW. Scooter is defenitly no techno. This is rave bullshit, music for kids) Scooter has in germany the status like Backstreet Boys ... . Only Kids till 13 go to the concerts in Germany. And really if you are inspired by Scooter than you are in my eyes a toy. you are not foffowing the meaning the spirit of techno. Because Scooter are these People who are destroying the underground thing. They make live acts in tv and the have no cables in theyr keybords. Leave that shit and make POP music i think thats the best way for your person. Sorry but its true.

Peace Franky

Message 43/66             17-Jan-01  @  09:19 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Input

Btw. Youre fuckin Nazi Shit is not funny. + All your pictures are not funny. How old are you that you can an hard penis by doing some shit. Make some creatve things with your computer. But thats is waste of time.

NO HISTORICAL BACKSPIN !

You Sucker

Message 44/66             17-Jan-01  @  11:08 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Komputer

Damn, I so incredibly agree with you. Alex I am not trying to diss you, you're my lil bro and all. But 'Input" has a really good point.
That band you like, Scooter is tottaly a load of dog shit. It is like the Back Street Boys and it is really RAVE sounding. He hit it on the head.

If I know you any better, your probably going flame Input,
but I can't protect you on this one. I could sit on the toilet and make
better muzik with my ass, than your little Scooter techno weenie band.

Also, I told you to take that Hitler crap off your site. In your perception, it's halarious. But dude, that's sort of tastless to keep it up there. Hitler killed millions of people you nutsack. How is that funny? Damn, I should flame you, but I won't today, heh.

PS, anyone reading this, would you mind pointing me in the right direction to someone who is sellling a Roland SH-1 ?

Thanks, email me at:

komputerkontrolled@excite.com

Message 45/66             17-Jan-01  @  09:53 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Mr Noone

Hitler was a sick man yes, thats why he deserves to have the piss taken out of him

Message 46/66             18-Jan-01  @  04:45 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

Link?: Link

"Leave that shit and make POP music i think thats the best way for your person. Sorry but its true."

My recommendation to you. Make an appointment with the hospital, and have about 4 of your ribs sawed out so you can suck your own dick.

Have you even bothered listening to my music? Obviously not. It sounds nothing like pop music. Most of my music is psychedelic trance and now majorly evolving into Autechre ambient type techno. Because I used to listen to Scooter or appreciate some of the elements from their music, does that necessarily mean I embrace them, hang posters in my room, and try to copy their style? Has absolutely nothing to do with that. Learn some fucking English and discover the meaning of influence and appreciation of specific elements.

Am I comparing Scooter to Sven Vath or Westbam? No. Westbam starting DJ'ing in Germany in 1983. Scooter was established in 1994 with "Vallee de larmes". Not the same shit, not the same kind of music. Yes Scooter in some instances has a more commercial sound and their image can sometimes be cheap, but those aren't the elements I appreciate. I used to like them for their blend of TB-303 and hard beats. Today, I appreciate them for their use of the JP-8000 (being one of the first artists in the world to implement the instrument in their music) and other kinds of trancy patterns.

I saw them perform "I'm Your Pusher" on Jyrki a while ago. The performance as a whole was energetic, but that fact that they were using two Yamaha Cs2x's and none of their synths had MIDI connections was cheap. The fact that they make performances on Jyrki also puts them more into the mainstream (for those who don't know, Jyrki is the Finnish version of Canada's Much Music, a spin off of MTV)....

Anyways, in essence, suck a dick and piss off with your German arrogance of "I know everything there is to know about German electronic music".

Message 47/66             18-Jan-01  @  07:28 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

ok komputer :)

I heard Scooter uses this synth extensively.

Scooter sucks.

Message 48/66             18-Jan-01  @  09:02 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Input

Ok sorry for my english. I know it is not te best.Calm down. Silver ... . What i want to say with my compare is, that scooter where not the first people in germany who makin techno music or somthing and that there are many many other artists here wich making better and more innovatic music then the fuckin´commercial pissers of sooter. I tell you give a fuck about their 303 basslines ... . The music they makin is ever the same style. NO EVOLUTION in their music. They does not representing anything about the german scene. All these rave and hardtrance shit starts on in germany to makin techno popular... and earning money with it. Shit!!! Check out those artists i wrote in my message. (Rob Acid, Thomas P. Heckmann, Roland Casper, Mate Galic ) these people are heroes and they are pioneers in electronic music and they are still underground. But i´m shure that you know all the tracks of these artists. Because "I know everything there is to know about German electronic music".

Check it out !

Franky

Message 49/66             18-Jan-01  @  11:11 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

16 Step Komputer

Franky,

your English is fine, dood. I can't understand Silver Droid half time time anyways. Alex, quit being an asshole. Scooter is a pussy band and you know it. Ok, there "might" be one microscopic element of that shitty group Scooter, that they may excel in(and that's a BIG maybe) , but who cares? I mean, I could crawl in a dumpster and shuffle my way through rubish for a peice of bread to eat, and it may be still good, and it might be bad. But I would never do it! Same thing with your little Back Street Boys poser Scooter group. I mean do you want the reputation??? You talk about glow sticks, man alive.

Serioulsy, go out and buy yourself a Claude Young or Jeff Mills piece of wax, or download something off the M-nus.com site, Silver Alex.

RIGHT FRICKEN TODAY!!!!

C'mon get with it.

Message 50/66             18-Jan-01  @  11:54 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Maarten

Link?:  Link

Yeah, you don't want that kind of reputation... well, I wouldn't .. hell no.

Long live The Vengaboys!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 66 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)