aaa RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Original Message                 Date: 29-Mar-01  @  04:11 AM   -   RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

ok... time to get this CD thing rolling again  

to those like Mr Wet etc who sent me CD's - sorry - as you can tell it's been busy, and also i still dont have a cd player working in this PC to actually listen to the cd's !!! - the midiman audiophile doesnt have a cd connector   - soon i'll get the old box back up and on the network and then i can start to listen - I think i've got CD's from mr wet, and defector and casper & xoxos etc... but Mr Wet... remember that garage track?... with the old wailers loop?.. yummy !!!... post it up mate please !! - thats all i can remember without back reference....

so i can't honestly remember even who the hell did what tracks anymore, but i'll brush up on the old mp3 DT-CD and check it out... but this is the ku

we got some funds to do a little first release - so we now start to shortlist

dance is REALLY changing now, genre's are crossing, people are tired of labelling to a certain extent and there is a definate move away from formularised trance full-on shite and a move towards something a bit more eclectic.. I think the music could do real well round here cos it has a real 'whats coming next' vibe in alot of cases

ok... so we knock up the first CD comp' and knock it out fast - recoup and go for CD2... then we start to look for a distributor/licencer etc - really get it up and running

so... any tracks people want for consideration - add them to the site please... i know things go slowly but i deliver what i say i'll deliver on my word cos thats how it is... and ok, the site took time but it's here, so this label IS going to happen you can bet on it !!...

um... ok.. i'm also meeting up with our garage/RnB crew mates soon... we've all been busy, me doing the site, they are working on stuff for virgin etc so we all busy - we used to meet up every week to play FIFA-99 but recently everyones had their nose to the grindstone ... but we link up soon and chat about what we can do in that arena... these guys are proper hooked up on that scene with big names

ok... so lets get it all going again - this IS going to work... i dont chat about it before, but I've got a 100% track record, in that I NEVER walk out my door with a project that DOESNT get at least one deal on the table within 12 weeks usually it happens faster.... but i'm good at this shit... so lets see where we can take it

once the catalog here is built up we've got site we handle with over 10 million impressions per month - so we'll start to direct traffic here to the music section when there is more music in...

ok... anyone from the old CD scheme who is still about mail me please so i can centralise everyones new mails -

i'll add a 'MAIL-DT USER' form to the site soon so you can mail people even if their email is hidden form wherever on the site, and steve's working on the setup so you can use a dancetech URL like:

www.dancetech.com/my_user_name - and it'll load your page like mp3.cum

ok people.. lets get it done... who's here from the old MP3 CD selection?.. people like Mike, Rhea, etc etc ?? - we got some signed/known artist tracks ready to add in... so lets do it  

Also we looking at getting a vinyl cutter. heh heh

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/74             08-Apr-01  @  03:28 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

funky_ol_shit

This sites tha bomb!

Message 42/74             08-Apr-01  @  04:38 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

sitar

Cool. And the option to put tracks up has been only for a couple of weeks? I plan on putting some more up someday. Dancetech rules!

Message 43/74             08-Apr-01  @  05:39 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

Frostbyte

Disk is full? I'll make you some space then, I want to hear more of sitar's  

Message 44/74             08-Apr-01  @  06:08 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

k

Link?: Link

no dont bother, we're gonna wack it up to a bloody great scsi drive about 80gb for the meantime. That'll happen next week.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 45/74             08-Apr-01  @  08:41 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

sitar

I got the disk full message just by trying to get to this forum. Tried again and here I am. Is only the track posting area full, or the entire forum?

Message 46/74             09-Apr-01  @  12:57 AM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

k

well depends what the servers doing with it's cache, if you get that just reload - can you beleive in 4 weeks 1350 extra people have signed up, and still more coming daily without any advertising except i posted a notice on a few NG's!! - we've got some more work to do on the site before we start some proper promo.

Message 47/74             09-Apr-01  @  12:56 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

sitar

Yea refreshing worked. Only happened once. 1350 extra people...why doesn't that surprise me. There is nothing else like Dancetech, both in terms of the himalayan range of stuff it offers and the people that come here. And now the ability to put tracks up so easily, and listen to everyone's tracks so easily. Awesome. I need to make time soon to listen to more posted tracks.

Message 48/74             09-Apr-01  @  01:59 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

funky_ol_shit

yeah, no surprise! i love this site! i knew the world needed somethin just like this. i was gonna try to start somthin like this awile ago, but gonna and and doin are two different things.
so great job!
big up to k and the crew!

Message 49/74             09-Apr-01  @  02:47 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

k

ha, turns out it was the sawpfile C drive... dur.... so i think we can go agina from today - i'll post up a notice if it's sorted later in a few hours.

Message 50/74             09-Apr-01  @  03:21 PM   -   RE: RIGHT !!! - DT CD - take 2...

BassProShop

you missed a "v" on that one word

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

There are 74 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)