aaa Influx's hot new trance tracks! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

Original Message                 Date: 08-May-01  @  08:33 PM   -   Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Finally got some help ULing. thanks roller8 (and Horizens!!!)

its all there. some old some new. 2 remixes one for rhea one for roller8

figured I should put up or shut up

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/125             02-Jun-01  @  07:28 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

sitar

Didn't somebody say that Influx and Madonna look like twins?

Message 42/125             04-Jun-01  @  04:30 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

Well after my car crash, it seems the hospital finally got my hand x-rayed and I've got multiple fractures on my fingers and glass embedded deep into the muscle tissue around my thumb - guess I won't be playing keys for a while...

But, I recieved Influx's CD in the post and after givin' my speaker cones a good work out I can safely say that the boy done good!!!!!

Hearin' yer stuff in decent quality rules man!! Lookin' forward to workin' with ya!! (In a limited capacity at the mo' unfortunately..)

Marc_D

Message 43/125             04-Jun-01  @  08:15 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

sitar

You were in a car crash??? Fuck. You're alive. That's a good thing. Have they recommended a plan of action for your hand?

Message 44/125             04-Jun-01  @  10:56 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

yeah. great shit. too bad no labels think so

Message 45/125             05-Jun-01  @  03:49 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

sedation

..... barely legal records? justin johnson (co-owner or part owner) good guy. good breaks dj too.. don't try them, they're all dicks ;)

Message 46/125             05-Jun-01  @  03:49 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

sedation

??

Message 47/125             05-Jun-01  @  07:08 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

Panama

influx, digidesign awaits you... well, if you've got the buck, and you buy there tools, music becomes easier to produce, especially with pro tools and it's hardware. I've heard the MIDI timing with the digi hardware (forgot which one), has barely and latency, 1ms - 4ms... thats just phenomenal! anyway, with Pro Tools, you could buy a midi hardware sequencer, and just run the audio into pro tools from your virus or whatever synth... the digi 001 gives ya 24 tracks of audio on a mac... and on a pc, you can run 24 tracks and a ton of plugins, but its a bit buggy... If you do get a hardware sequencer, timing will be tight, or atleast on beat most of the time... so if shit pops and skips, pro tools is a great tool for tightening up audio tracks...

sequencing things with hardware, then throwing the stuff into pro tools, is key for taking the workload off and removing yourself from computer instructions and the digital blah blah, causing you to use your hands more...

sell the virus, buy a Q and use it's internal sequencer... OR just buy a 8-track, and play bass and sing :-) But hey, I don't know your approach - take what you see.

Message 48/125             05-Jun-01  @  08:23 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

sedation, thanks for the link. Ill hit them up. Funny thing is..Im friends with some key people in the breaks scene and it hasnt helped much. The old back scratching days seem to be coming to an end, replaced by competition and seperatism. oh well

panama...listen, I appreciate that youre trying to help, but...well..its not my equipment thats the problem. My midi is just fine actually running cubase 5 and an ultra sampler

gotta laugh sometimes because it seems like so many people think that the best way "out" of a problem is to go buy more gear! digidesign can SUCK MY you know what as far as Im concerned.

the complaint I was voicing is that I hear it a lot from folks around me who really dig my stuff, but then...havent heard back from a single record label yet. not even a small one. Im not in this for the money but I DEFINITELY could use a little bit here and there, and the encouragement that having a release would bring would be endless I can say that. so its just a little bit of disappointment actually.

my rig works pretty damn good as is, thanks 

Message 49/125             05-Jun-01  @  09:51 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

dARKSTATe

Thing is influx, we dig your music coz its good... nuff said!! Sure, we're appreciating it from many levels, production, ideas, vibe and for those and many other reasons critical acclaim from other producers/peers etc might mean more (it might not)... but we're a SMALL proportion of ppl... how many labels you tried? Just coz you haven't had a response or a signing doesn't mean you ain't cuttin' it... you KNOW how much shit stuff gets signed and released, and that ain't an indication of quality, demographics perhaps..

The last thing you gotta ask yourself is *HOW* you are pushing your stuff to the labels...

I'm just talkin' coz we're at the stage of taking stuff around, and the same questions will be asked over the pond here in blighty...  

Marc_D

Message 50/125             05-Jun-01  @  10:34 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

dARKSTATe

File?:  [image]

[image file]

"Trust Me With YOUR Car"...

I was the front passenger...

Marc_D

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

There are 125 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)