aaa another influx track (I know....) - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: another influx track (I know....)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Original Message                 Date: 19-Jul-01  @  12:03 AM   -   another influx track (I know....)

Nflux1

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

well...this one just goes to SHIT in lofi. I did a lot of stereo stuff so thats all gone, but...

new order? american?

xoxos...if youd do me the honor Id like to hear what you think of this one. anyone else of course

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/99             24-Jul-01  @  01:47 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

breakerbox

Is new york that bad ? seattle sucks... I want to get out of here... i was thinking about SF or NY....

Message 42/99             24-Jul-01  @  01:48 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

breakerbox

oh.. and i am going to watch dj smile tomorrow nite...

Message 43/99             24-Jul-01  @  02:16 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

roller8

Link?: Link

I just sent DJ Smile a copy of my 12" single via Priority Mail on Saturday. Maybe he'll have it in time?

Message 44/99             24-Jul-01  @  02:27 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

influx

breakerbox

youll get details if horizens posts em. not my place now

basically I was going to do something and decided not to/couldnt, so I passed the baton to H. he is still around but not for long.

seattle sucks? how can you say that? its one of the freshest cities around!! cept maybe for the rain

wheres smile playin? hopefully he will have that record soon!

Message 45/99             24-Jul-01  @  03:09 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

breakerbox

He is playing at the skychurch which is a part of experience music project next to space needle... suppose to be cheap and stiff as drinks... yey...

Hey roller8: do you have your single online somewhere? so when i get there tomorrow i will know if played it or not?

influx why do you think seattle is fresh? lots of scenesters? or yuppie/dorks trying to be cool or starbucks on every corner or people driving and chatting on their cell phones and almost hitting people crossing and then there is the ing rain...
Actaully its not that bad.. there is about 6 djs play breaks here, just talked to kippy today, he is pretty cool, told me to give him some tracks on cdrs so he can play them...

i am bitter coz i have to move in 2 weeks and havent find a place yet... and rent is expensive here...not as expensive as la or sf...
I dont have a social security number or credit history coz i am not american... i am a international student here so its hard to get a place by myself...
And my relationship with my best friend has drasticly changed and did I tell you i am about to drop out of skool?
Fuck I am so depressed....

Message 46/99             24-Jul-01  @  03:10 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

damballah

Link?: Link

from what I hear from someone that just relocated from there, Seattle's glory days are in the past and it's getting too expensive for anyone but rich aging yuppie scum

Message 47/99             24-Jul-01  @  03:13 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

breakerbox

exactly... rent has gone up drasticly in last 4 years. The city cant keep up with the demand.. and the state is retarded...really...

Message 48/99             24-Jul-01  @  03:32 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

breakerbox

shit... wasnt logged in so allt cuss words are gone... it was:
Stiff as fuck drinks on the first paragraph

its not "ing rain" its "fucking rain"
and why did it display the last "fuck"
maybe if you write it with a capital letter... hmmm i am going to log out and try again...

Message 49/99             24-Jul-01  @  03:34 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

breakerbox

FUCK , fuck, Fuck

lets see what happens... Sorry for fucking up your post influx  

Message 50/99             24-Jul-01  @  03:35 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

breakerbox

shit cant log off.. does anyone know how to logoff? anyways...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

There are 99 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)