aaa If you're feelin it... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: If you're feelin it...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

Original Message                 Date: 20-Mar-02  @  12:36 PM   -   If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

...swing on by and check some stuff out. Should be a few new trax up in the coming days, as soon as my buddy gets them coded. Most of it's pretty tame. I'm savin the raw stuff for the live gigs.

Ape

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/126             29-Mar-02  @  09:23 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

damballah

Link?: Link

you're not trying to eat off it yet

Message 42/126             29-Mar-02  @  11:02 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

Succinctly put.

Message 43/126             30-Mar-02  @  01:46 AM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

sitar

Thank goodness. I'd loose weight in a hurry.

Message 44/126             30-Mar-02  @  05:02 AM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

influx

Ive never tried to eat off my music. would get messy

but then again...a 12" would make a decent plate. cept for the hole in the middle

Message 45/126             30-Mar-02  @  12:21 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

sitar

The whole in the middle is there so the peas can run out. Brilliant idea. I never liked peas.

I'm gonna d/l another one today Ape.

The link's not coming up. I'm trying it now. Page could not be displayed. I'll try again later.

Message 46/126             30-Mar-02  @  12:22 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

sitar

And I did grab the link from the second time you posted it.

Message 47/126             31-Mar-02  @  01:14 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

It works as far as I know. More on the way soon, too.

Message 48/126             31-Mar-02  @  01:19 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

sitar

Yes. I downloaded "Something Clicked" last night. Haven't listened yet because I'm finishing up a track. Should be up today..."Cheetah". Shameful promo I know.

Must've been traffic clogging things up yesterday morning. Can't wait to listen  

Message 49/126             31-Mar-02  @  03:56 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

Yeah it's still one of my favorites. Cooked almost the whole thing up in under half an hour, including recording time. Hope you like it.

Ape

Message 50/126             31-Mar-02  @  10:57 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

sitarsong

Gonna listen in a few minutes Ape. Just posting my track now. Give it a listen. Don't know if it's your cup of tea but I'd love your feedback.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

There are 126 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)