aaa surrealist fun for all the family - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: surrealist fun for all the family

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 21-Oct-02  @  03:38 PM   -   surrealist fun for all the family

steef

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

"steef is a teddybear that cannot be removed
from your house! It is made from recycled
cardboard and recites haiku."

quality.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/54             24-Oct-02  @  01:38 PM   -   RE: surrealist fun for all the family

steef

Link?:  No link

"gary neville is a twatty northern mong! he
should be exiled to the isle of man and
banned from playing for england."

i made that one up. sadly.

Message 42/54             24-Oct-02  @  07:16 PM   -   RE: surrealist fun for all the family

marianimal

Influx, that was kinda mean. Maybe you should relax, take a bubble bath or something. Yeah, I noticed I got the same result as someone else, someone's ass, at that. Oh well, I can appreciate an ass. :-)

Message 43/54             24-Oct-02  @  07:22 PM   -   RE: surrealist fun for all the family

psylichon

Link?: Link

hey, it's really everyone's ass that you resemble (anyone can type in "my ass" and get that description). I'm just the one who noticed it first. And believe you me, there are much worse things to look like than my ass  

and I think influx was kidding. Man, you really get misinterpreted there, don't ya, dood? :}

psylichon

Message 44/54             24-Oct-02  @  09:04 PM   -   RE: surrealist fun for all the family

xoxos

it's funny because it makes you imagine what if someone really had an ass for a face. you can really see it, no, look, think: what if, where the face was, it was just ass?!!!! lol lol!! great, isn't it?! an ass, but then face! it's so silly isn'5t it it's killing me!! imagine what this crazy ass face creature would be thinking, eh? "woah.. i gotta find a place i can shit in" ha ha lol lol lol or "these polyester boxers itch" lol lol!!!! this IS the surrealist threa!!

i, roboteater

Message 45/54             24-Oct-02  @  09:08 PM   -   RE: surrealist fun for all the family

psylichon

mr. stinky mouth

Message 46/54             27-Oct-02  @  05:26 AM   -   RE: surrealist fun for all the family

marianimal

I'm going to look at everyone I meet tonight and pretend they have an ass for a face. What fun! Whee! Better stop short of pinching their ass, though. That could get me into trouble.

Message 47/54             27-Oct-02  @  06:14 AM   -   RE: surrealist fun for all the family

damballah

Message 48/54             27-Oct-02  @  06:55 AM   -   RE: surrealist fun for all the family

pict

That's some adams apple it has got.

Message 49/54             27-Oct-02  @  11:50 AM   -   RE: surrealist fun for all the family

xoxos

wow! someone's grafitti'ed a really evil grinning face on it's rear..

Message 50/54             27-Oct-02  @  02:36 PM   -   RE: surrealist fun for all the family

damballah

tattooed. it's andy's "art project". surrealist fun for all the family pets as well.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 54 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)