aaa Who is the enemy - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Who is the enemy

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14

Original Message                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  01:42 PM   -   Who is the enemy

cheddar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Really if the US is spending more on military than the rest of the world combined then ...who is the enemy?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/138             02-Nov-02  @  05:40 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

Link?:  No link

i'm 'so stoked on race' ?... HALF MY FUCKING FAMILY IS NOT WHITE YOU DOZY CUNT!!

Message 42/138             02-Nov-02  @  07:06 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

cheddar

does that mean i have been having conversations with person or persons of non white racial purity, I thought that what antivirus was for

Message 43/138             02-Nov-02  @  07:15 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

psylichon

Link?: Link

uh, i think that one needs some 'splainin', cheddar

psylichon

Message 44/138             02-Nov-02  @  07:42 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

cheddar

well here we are typing into the night to names with repeated positions that collected give an overall flavour...yeh?

where is the human in any of this, apart from the beige and blacks (PC's and Macs) there ends my reality.

OK OK but in this case I mean apart from all of it - where is the person here? POssibly part of the attraction, except for us never happening to be around the same table in the same pub at the same time is the facelessness of it all - I would think that for minority groups this facelessness is a chestnut. OK I shouldn't write anti anything stuff and - oh yes I consider most all of my words (often in relation to all previous words) I should mark my sarasm appropriately (such as bringing Norton into it). But to continue to dig the ditch Iam WASP, parents irish/scottish wife from Hungary, child some beautiful mix - al supremelz white - I bet you didn't know factor 50 exists. Am i assamed? Eh, I don't think so

I believe EVERYONE is racist, I like this thought - it's honest and probably true (humans are very goood at spotting difference) so now the argument moves away from "are you...arn't you" to "so what do you do about it" - for me I get lazy at "so what".

To remove the risk of you guy(s) thinking less of me (for it's nice to be nice and don't cost nothing) I react to K's upfrontness and (with most everyone else) efforts to straighten GT out with some story "...from the book of reality..." and why not go there, why not go straight to the point, talk about colour and religeon and predictability and smell and all of those things which are generalisations in our / parents / social groups minds. Maybe we should, you know, exercise to exorcise.

Anyway the site will go to shit now cos the man said he is a nig or a nog ...No no stop not that

In the end i am still not convinced how many of you are difefrent aspects of the same person

Message 45/138             02-Nov-02  @  07:45 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

zazza

hopefully he's kiddin'

Message 46/138             02-Nov-02  @  08:34 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

GT

kilo wrote "i'm 'so stoked on race' ?... HALF MY FUCKING FAMILY IS NOT WHITE YOU DOZY CUNT!! "

see what i mean??? sad (tough guy i'm sure too, ooohh)

Message 47/138             02-Nov-02  @  09:06 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

GT

and, uh, naive huh...surely YOU'RE kidding

i find you story sad tho, for sure, however Z, it is YOUR responsibility to build that childs confidence, not societies. and fecking Barbie has nothing to do with it.

so, herein lies the issue. you've got a small bit of society complaining and banging on about "the world hates us cos we're colour x or y" BOLLOCKS!

do you know how friggin easy it is to get a job here in florida because you have a darker skin colour then the next guy??? hella easy cos of preferences...and that's TOTALLY wrong. Even the black guy i work with agrees, it's complete and utter shite.

it's pathetic to blame others for you're own desiny. how come i NEVER hear asians complaining?? funny huh, but certain types WANT to be spoon fed, like kilo etc.

but heh, keep it up kilo et al, i'm sure you'll remain lame as ever blaming others for your concerns.

media, bush, bbc, the salesclerk at harrods, used car salemen...they ARE ALL against you

lol!!

"Wake up tomorrow and be men trying get a piece of the world, not mice trying to get a piece of CHEESE"

Message 48/138             02-Nov-02  @  09:58 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

look it's simple, i dont want to have a conversation with some twit who denies there is any problem...

there's racism in all cultures, but to see a white person or black person or brown, purple or anything else denying such a thing exists in their culture or belittling the situation just gets right on my tits.

It's that simple really.

Message 49/138             02-Nov-02  @  11:07 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

GT, you're a fool...

In florida I heard they disenfranchised many thousands of black people... for having 'similar names or birthday's to convicted felons..'

They even managed to bar people from voting referencing crimes that had happened either before they were born or still in the future..!

And my story isn't sad.. it's ing tragic, because it happens every day in a million ways to millions of people..

Oh, and that 'black guy at work' may say he agrees with you.. but believe me he ain't thinking it..

But, hey, blame the oppressed, it's a well tried formula and one the white right media put across so well..

'those people are their own worst enemies, they're worthless lazy, ignorant etc etc etc'

one other thing: 'i NEVER hear asians complaining' which asians? Have you asked them, have you read any publications by asians?

Man, you are programmed so well, you believe this shit?

Message 50/138             03-Nov-02  @  12:31 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

cheddar

Im not sure. They argument about historical terror memoria. Keep it going, stop and get on.

I have heard that in this lifetime, supporting factions question the existance of the terrors and at the same time I have a most tranquil Korean friend who hates the Japanese for altering their history books.

stop and get on i think

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14

There are 138 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)