aaa The World Ends In 2006 - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: The World Ends In 2006

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Original Message                 Date: 03-Dec-02  @  01:15 PM   -   The World Ends In 2006

Steve Webster

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Just read the bible code article in yesterdays Daily Mail Newspaper. It is the most interesting thing I have ever read. Scary too. It talks about how the bible is encrypted with a code that tells us our future. I can't find the article online so I'm gonna start typing it out. It will take ages though. Basically this code has predicted stuff like Kennedy's assisnation, the Twin Towers, Arifats assisination, etc. It also says that the world will face a nuclear holocast in 2006. Oh dear.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/92             04-Dec-02  @  03:57 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

Maarten

Link?: Link

hehe... transistor303@hotmail.com

Message 42/92             04-Dec-02  @  03:58 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

moonunit

yup, just log in on DT and fullfill your stars need. good move that bunker thing.

so you live by the river then, eh?

Message 43/92             04-Dec-02  @  04:01 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

Maarten

Nevermind... just read your e-mail and replied "moonunit"...hehe  

Message 44/92             04-Dec-02  @  06:44 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

moonunit

in case you missed it...

http://www.yowusa.com/Archive/February2002/LiarLiar1/liarliar1.htm

Message 45/92             06-Dec-02  @  07:24 AM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

What's new

First off, I am by no means an optimist, nor am I a Christian. That said consider this. People have been predicting the end of the world for centuries. The apostle Paul in the bible told his disciples not to marry because they thought even back then that "Jesus was coming back soon." The doom and gloom philosophy has haunted our thinking for centuries. People thought the world was going to end in the year 1000. Anyone remember Y2K? What a joke. Rod Serling depicted the world ending in 1974 in a twilight zone episode. If the world does end soon it won't be from providence or divine intervention it will be a self fulling prophecy brought about by the collective idiocy and self destructive death wish of billions of people making stupid choices, engaging in destructive behavior and being driven by defective dogmatic oppressive ideology. The human race won't last forever, but I suspect we will be here for quite a while longer in one capacity or another.

Message 46/92             06-Dec-02  @  08:30 AM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

cheddar

Link?:  Link

Whats new - fair enough

I thought this also that after a while the self fulfilling becomes with believing powerful individuals, where possibly self hate (see reasons in other posts) becomes hate and then suicide, and as the father can kill the child so the powerful loose the limitation of society care.

Also the profecy business (like all coms cottage industries) really gets a boon from the internet (see Beckham runour). Given the volume and un referenced nature of much of this material selective reading can enforce belief whilst drowning more relevant material.

In the end though what do you do. Take the best of every moment and live life. excuse preach

Message 47/92             06-Dec-02  @  12:42 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

Jock

bollocks to the aztech and malayan calenders. I just noticed my Zoe Birkett calendar only goes up to the 31st December THIS YEAR. Thats bloody dead scary, I'm cacking my shreddies.

Message 48/92             06-Dec-02  @  12:52 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

k

Link?:  Link

yet another reason why christianity should be fucking banned or at least christians should be barred from holding any type of public office where their rubbish fantasy dogma can influence their choices and descisions.

Loons, the lot of them imo

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 49/92             06-Dec-02  @  12:57 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

bedwyr

i've got my own rubbish fantasy dogma. it's the one where i rul (sic) and nobody else's opinion counts  

and really, steef is half right, you should only read the daily mail to find out what the enemy's thinking.

Message 50/92             06-Dec-02  @  02:25 PM   -   RE: The World Ends In 2006

xoxos

hey, bedwyr's awake.. some of you still on the pillow tho

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

There are 92 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)