aaa Number 5 has arrived. - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Number 5 has arrived.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Original Message                 Date: 10-Mar-03  @  12:24 AM   -   Number 5 has arrived.

pict

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

9th of March a baby boy(after 4 girls).Mother and child doing fine.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/80             28-Mar-03  @  02:37 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Conscience

Yeah - we wouldn't want you to HURT yourself or anything...

Message 42/80             28-Mar-03  @  02:55 AM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

cheddar

Link?:  Link

nobody - (is the name chosen for the sake of geneology) evolutionarily that's all your here to do so not having kids will have impact on your mind and bod (I met this 55 yr old guy with 2 young kids and he said it made him young again).

I also think that kids is a part of it (like duh) but like DZ said it is a major something awakening (cheese), like it was the minute of my marraige that i understood that when a girl touches her hair when she first sees you then you could walk up to her and at least be in with a shout (unles she has mites or something)

And what are the alternatives, cat. kit or gear substitutes. I thought that the world sucked and should have no more (death to all humans! still i say) but then i thought of forever populating masses and the bunch of twats about and if there should be more then why not more like me

Then how do you fill your life later, like sad old slippers, but true. If you count the major events in life, apart from girls, all of them have something to do with kids - especially the girls - Ahh

selfish selfish DNA

i mean if you are an ugly fkr then be hard on yourself - it may all the hard you get - if you are straight - erm - that is

Message 43/80             28-Mar-03  @  12:57 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Def Z

Holy crap cheddar, I am with you on every word! Amazing. You are 100% correct, though. For all of humans shortcomings, life is a wonderful thing, and having a family makes it last longer and more fulfilling. Thats how I feel, anyways. And if I do my job right, my new little one will be a positive force.

Message 44/80             28-Mar-03  @  02:02 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

nobody

Link?: Link

I'm not alone..

And I have cat, kit, too much photography equipment, etc.

Actually I'm really not trying to ruin this thread

And the name nobody is chosen from the film Dead Man. Great part, nobody.. go watch it, I command. Good stuff, if you can deal with black & white films nowadays.. Too much color in the world.

Message 45/80             28-Mar-03  @  02:54 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

Def Z

Don't misunderstand nobody, I CERTAINLY respect your choice. Look - having a kid isn't for everyone. Just like getting married. If you're not in that place, DON'T GO THERE. I wouldn't try to convince you otherwise. There are already too many kids out there with parents who made the wrong choice.

Message 46/80             28-Mar-03  @  03:15 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

man called clay

i can understand where nobody is coming from....but we are animals in this kingdom...just like the rest of the animals. procreation is not something we chose the ability to do...just like the flatworm...it comes natural for us. it is therein where the mystery and abundance of life lies. it is a mystery which we should rejoice in and one which we might even consider trying to maintain.
if it weren't for my kids...i'd have been a madman strapped like a monkey in a business-suit a loooong time ago...good morning gentleman.

Message 47/80             29-Mar-03  @  02:28 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

sighs

"procreation is not something we chose the ability to
do.."

surely you do see, however, that we have the *ability to
choose*.

nobody it seems you've upset the cheerleading squad.
shame on you for another point of view, however
nonincendiary you voiced it.

Message 48/80             29-Mar-03  @  02:42 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

man called clay

not upset...this cheerleader> really....and not TOTALLY nonincendiary was the provocation....nor yours.
yes...choice is good...but the ability to blah blah blah was something we didn't elect to be born with any more than any muskrat or hyena.

Message 49/80             29-Mar-03  @  02:49 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

nobody

Link?: Link

Well I still don't believe that "we" are simple animals.

And the behavior of humans in terms of populatin' is just astoundingly parasitic! Having a bunch of kids seems like a big old extension of your own ego, how selfish to think you are something truly worth perpetuating!

HA. Fuck it, I wanna start a fight. There's not much you can do to argue with me here, except say how absolutely cute your kids are.. What a vacant excuse for a reason for kid-parasites!

Message 50/80             29-Mar-03  @  03:00 PM   -   RE: Number 5 has arrived.

man called clay

i did always detect a certain....hmmmm.vibrancy about you nobody.
anyway...if you're so assured of your self-professed loathing of thyself and all beings around you deemed human...you might consider walking it like you talk it and start the veritable parade of necessary human self-exetrmination. might i suggest you make it a quick and fairly painless one.
my recommendation would be a dose of your favorite remedy and a very very high place. try not to land on anyone.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

There are 80 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)