aaa Other peoples' theories - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Other peoples' theories

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

Original Message                 Date: 03-Jun-03  @  03:38 AM     Edit: 19-Jun-03  |  05:07 AM   -   Other peoples' theories

Mick

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

poof

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/122             15-Jun-03  @  08:15 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

psylichon

Link?: Link

Mick is too nice.

Very few understand you, x. Blame us if you want.

Message 42/122             15-Jun-03  @  12:53 PM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

xoxos

get some perspective, psy. it's clear as bell. oh yeah, i forgot - you're psy, clown-prince of pawns.

Message 43/122             15-Jun-03  @  08:54 PM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

influx

I periodically find myself utterly exhausted by xoxos and his unwarranted attacks on EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE

my man...YOU are the one who got yourself so far into CREDIT DEBT, right?

now how is that not playing the game? encouraging the "programmers" by going along with their programming?

I have to admit sometimes you come off as wise, but my man...most of the time you just come off ass a blanket statement, shit sprayin, bitter, obtuse overwrought asshole.

you attack almost EVERYONE. To you, everyone is a pawn, and they should be burned at the stake for not displaying the WISDOM that you so frequently attempt to make it clear that YOU possess.

get off your ing high horse, man. Quit thinking youre the only one that has had bad experiences, who is disillusioned and fed up with the current order of things.

are you DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT? ANything except bitching all the time and accusing everybody of being pieces of shit while you somehow remain elevated?

as far as I can tell, no. You seem to have succumbed to the resentment and instead of being active about it you just fling shit at anyone and everyone, without provocation or justification

fine and dandy fella, and I know you and I have had some good conversations but I cant f-ing stand seeing you lash out so indiscriminately.

Message 44/122             16-Jun-03  @  04:04 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

Influx

that said coming from an ally, of course. felt odd sayin friend since we never met in person.

but youre calling RHYZE a follower, and Psylichon, too, man and those are two people that IMO simply ARENT

next thing youre gonna pop that on mindspawn for chrissakes!

Message 45/122             16-Jun-03  @  08:24 PM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

xoxos

i just call 'em as i see 'em, guv'nor.

i can see defending mick out of sympathy.. hard knocks tho that don't set you straight, but psylichon.. an overture of robotism nonetheless.

but it's cool that you can hang with him

Message 46/122             16-Jun-03  @  08:38 PM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

errata

Link?:  No link

hehehe...

I sometimes wonder if...

ah, Fack it!

e

Message 47/122             16-Jun-03  @  09:11 PM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

psylichon

hah! this is good stuff...

Message 48/122             17-Jun-03  @  01:20 AM     Edit: 19-Jun-03  |  05:19 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

Mick

Poofadelic

Message 49/122             17-Jun-03  @  02:52 AM     Edit: 19-Jun-03  |  05:21 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

Mick

Poofilicious

Message 50/122             17-Jun-03  @  09:55 AM   -   RE: Other peoples' theories

beds

we all moan about our lot sometimes.

who's round is it?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

There are 122 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)