aaa Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 24-Dec-04  @  12:09 PM   -   Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Jock Munro

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Have a good one guys n girls.

I hope santa empties his sack for each and everyone of you !

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/69             02-Jan-05  @  01:08 AM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

beds

Link?: Link

argh. well spent? argh!

it's tech support season again i love hunting down errant drivers in "safe mode with command prompt"

fix of the holidays was today though, arrived at my aunts house to see her with the recovery disk ready to wipe the system (she's 72 btw) "magic fingers" beds switched the computer off, switched it back on again. it's all in the wrist action.

Message 42/69             02-Jan-05  @  03:50 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

milan

lol b!

i was too busy with partying on nye, and trying to bust my gut on all other occasions, going from home cooking to fine restaurants and back again for 4 days now. thinking about turning vegatarian if i survive

Message 43/69             02-Jan-05  @  03:58 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

psylichon

i slept 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM ysterday then about midnight-10:30 this morning. I guess I'm trying to make up for last year or store up for this one. Either way, I don't think it worked.

Message 44/69             02-Jan-05  @  04:00 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

milan

File?:  [image]

[image file]

oh yeah, got a digital camera as a present! woohoo!

Message 45/69             02-Jan-05  @  04:04 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

milan

File?:  [image]

[image file]

makes good picccies in the dark too... dunno what they look like on a CRT tho? i'm on a tft here, and they look kinda cool. might be too dark otherwise *shrug*

Message 46/69             02-Jan-05  @  05:49 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

cheddar

check - I can see that parcan fine  

Message 47/69             03-Jan-05  @  04:40 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Steve Roughley

Link?:  No link

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

"Well Spent"...

Depends on how you interpret that, Sitar. I some how woke up on my couch on the 2nd having little or no recollection of the time passed Big Ben's final bell and have 'spent' almost all of my money. I'm now awaiting stories and photographic evidence from friends to help piece this all back together.

You can see where the concept of the new years resolution comes from. If I wasn't practiced at this, I'd be tempted to give up too.

Hope everyone else also had a wicked time!

Regards.

Stephen.

Message 48/69             08-Jan-05  @  12:19 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Zazza

Link?:  No link

" "magic fingers" beds switched the computer off, switched it back on again. it's all in the wrist action. "

Tech support people cal lit 'power cycling'

hehe...

Message 49/69             08-Jan-05  @  01:41 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

k

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 50/69             08-Jan-05  @  01:54 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

k

Rather irritatingly this holiday season in amongst the booze & drugs, i had a tall leggy ex GF turn up on me doorstep from Germany without warning when i already had a girl secured in my crib... damn it!! - she's one of those ex's from the past from a relationship that never realy ended, but was terminated by international borders & distance... tall, half german, half ghanaian, looks like Boris Beckers ex-wife - lush!!... one of those ex's that appear without warning on your ddorstep every couple of years to discuss "What did actualy happen with us?" - I told he to give me some warning in advance next time... rats!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 69 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)