aaa Doesnt anyone ever give reviews ? - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

27-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Doesnt anyone ever give reviews ?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 08-Dec-05  @  01:39 AM   -   Doesnt anyone ever give reviews ?

2nd mouse

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I've had my tracks hosted here for over a month now. One of them has been played 147 times , but I've yet to have anyone leave a message to say if they even liked it.
7161 doesnt have a very welcoming vibe , and I got an " I'm alright Jack " feeling from here.
This message will probably be sneered at , but if there are a lot of people getting that sense about 7161 , people will feel alienated and the numbers will dwindle as they go to graze on other pastures.
This is the first time I've been back here in about 3 weeks and theres not a single review of any of my tracks. I have them based elsewhere , and there isn't this kinda problem at those sites

Just my 2 cents -------------------- 2ndMOUSE

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/55             11-Dec-05  @  09:17 PM   -   RE: Doesnt anyone ever give reviews ?

mcc>

Link?: Link

ooops...red light.
thanks for the listen and getting it maarty>

Message 42/55             22-Dec-05  @  05:55 PM   -   RE: Doesnt anyone ever give reviews ?

k

well, did a search again just now in google for 'dance music' and out of 125,000,000 pages we've moved back up to position 8 on page-1 from position 13 or 14 last week on page-2 - it moves around

i tried a search for: 'free song hosting' - result = page-1 position-6!!

lol - if you search for: 'dance music, myspace', we are position number-1 on page 1, lol

search for 'free samples' we drop down out of 61,000,000 pages to page-4, not bad tho

etc... damn, we gotta capitalise on this next year. companies kill for these sort of results

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 43/55             22-Dec-05  @  09:13 PM   -   RE: Doesnt anyone ever give reviews ?

Influx

and still no response from the op

Message 44/55             23-Dec-05  @  12:42 AM   -   RE: Doesnt anyone ever give reviews ?

mcc>

oooh! k make us the pretty existentialist dance site we were born to be and i promise to try to be a good.....well....

i'll try to behave.

Message 45/55             23-Dec-05  @  02:36 AM   -   RE: Doesnt anyone ever give reviews ?

mcc>

what happened to my no-avatar avatar?

Message 46/55             23-Dec-05  @  11:27 AM   -   RE: Doesnt anyone ever give reviews ?

k

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 47/55             29-Dec-05  @  02:08 AM   -   RE: Doesnt anyone ever give reviews ?

nutoniom

Do we have a ship ? When can we actually pay for this thing ? This is a scam right ?, You don't really exist or are a nubian princess about to ask for money .

Message 48/55             29-Dec-05  @  08:18 PM   -   RE: Doesnt anyone ever give reviews ?

k

roit!... back from freezing me chuds off on the Welsh mountains *brrrrrr*

yes, it'll be going live next week after new years, i didnt get time to do it before christmas due to college essays having to be in on time.

Message 49/55             04-Jan-06  @  06:51 PM   -   RE: Doesnt anyone ever give reviews ?

nutoniom

college ? essays ? i tought you were an old person. funny. keep up the good work anyway.

Message 50/55             06-Jan-06  @  09:17 PM   -   RE: Doesnt anyone ever give reviews ?

beds

he's a mature student

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 55 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)