aaa how many people remember... - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: how many people remember...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 13-Dec-06  @  08:13 PM   -   how many people remember...

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

k's name at dancetech before he switched to k?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/65             29-Dec-06  @  01:54 PM   -   RE: how many people remember...

k

yup *sigh*

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 42/65             30-Dec-06  @  04:07 AM     Edit: 31-Dec-06  |  09:08 PM   -   RE: how many people remember...

Influx

Link?: Link

wow. quite a few faces popped up. I guess everyone starts reminiscing around this time?

SO glad Xmas is over, and the only reason to look forward to this weekend is HOURS of Mixed Martial Arts both saturday and sunday! WOOHOO!

I had some contact with Luci007 a while back but then she disappeared again. Sounded like she was doing well though.

HANK/HENRY whatever the hell...was a SAD case. (edited because I typed the wrong name)

and Darin...get over it dude! ;)

Message 43/65             30-Dec-06  @  04:44 PM   -   RE: how many people remember...

k

Mixed Martial Arts
??

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 44/65             30-Dec-06  @  05:01 PM   -   RE: how many people remember...

Moujik

Mixed martial arts (commonly referred to as MMA) is a combat sport in which two competitors attempt to achieve dominance over one another by utilizing a wide variety of permitted martial arts techniques, including striking and grappling. Well-known MMA organizations include the Ultimate Fighting Championship and PRIDE Fighting Championships.

At least I hope it's that... might be guys fighting with girls

Message 45/65             31-Dec-06  @  08:00 AM   -   RE: how many people remember...

psylichon

I'll go on record saying Clay was nothing but love... crazy love... but love... and I don't hold it against him.

He did kinda made me feel like my dad surfed DT though .

Message 46/65             31-Dec-06  @  02:13 PM   -   RE: how many people remember...

k

yow... talking of martial arts, checkout this for timing

http://media.putfile.com/One-Kick-KO

Message 47/65             31-Dec-06  @  02:56 PM   -   RE: how many people remember...

Maarten

Ouch

Message 48/65             31-Dec-06  @  09:09 PM   -   RE: how many people remember...

Influx

that was a SMACK

nothing like the many, many left high kick knockouts that Mirko Filipovic has inflicted. Imagine a 6'4" 235 pound individual dropping that way.

yes, MMA = Mixed Martial Arts, Vale Tudo, No Holds Barred, etc.

Message 49/65             02-Jan-07  @  08:29 PM   -   RE: how many people remember...

sitar

And there's Influx! lol. Hey man what's going on?

Message 50/65             03-Jan-07  @  10:31 PM   -   RE: how many people remember...

k

yo Influx

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 65 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)