aaa footie corner - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: footie corner

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Original Message                 Date: 02-Jun-10  @  07:41 PM     Edit: 02-Jun-10  |  07:42 PM   -   footie corner

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

ha!

it's a sad day in hell when an american is the first to put up the footie corner in anticipation of the
world cup.

germany has a hurdle right off with the loss of Michael Ballack. that seems to be the
common thinking. i think they'll do well though. i was happy to see there are 5 players from
Bayern München on the team.

i had a dream last night that my dad asked me who was going to win the world cup and i told
him italy. don't bet on it though. 2 weeks ago i had a dream milla jovovich seduced me and we
had unbridled sex. i'm still waiting. she probably wrote my address down wrong so don't be
surprised if the italian team doesn't find the stadium.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/82             24-Jun-10  @  04:46 PM   -   RE: footie corner

sitar

Link?: Link

hehe.

yeah the usa has ghana next. i can't believe england and france are out and possibly italy if they don't
score. bizarre sort of cup so far.

Message 42/82             25-Jun-10  @  10:15 AM   -   RE: footie corner

NastyM

Link?:  No link

Italy out yes!

England out NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Garlic munching, cheese eating, wine swilling surrender monkeys may have gone home (economy class), but the overated English team is still hanging in there.

Our dissapointment is yet to come, so let us have our fleeting moment of uncertainty before the mighty Bosch dissassemble the remains of English pride.

So long cruel world .................................. I'm sticking with the cycling it doesnt hurt half as much.

Message 43/82             25-Jun-10  @  12:26 PM   -   RE: footie corner

sitar

NastyM wrote:

Italy out yes!

England out
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Garlic munching, cheese eating, wine
swilling surrender monkeys may have gone home (economy class), but the overated English team is
still hanging in there.

Our dissapointment is yet to come, so let us have our fleeting moment
of uncertainty before the mighty Bosch dissassemble the remains of English pride.

So long
cruel world .................................. Im sticking with the cycling it doesnt hurt half as much. src=images/jump1.gif>

oh good. i thought England was out like a week ago lol. it's what the stupid ESPN announcers kept
saying. there's hope for this cup yet. if the USA was to go all the way and win the cup we'd never
hear the end of it....i'm talking 25 years from now. it's why i hope they're stopped either by Ghana or
someone else soon. Germany...i hope they wake up.

Message 44/82             25-Jun-10  @  01:54 PM   -   RE: footie corner

NastyM

Germany never sleep they just appear dormant.

The US have put in a quality performances but i must admit i'm a little confused why youre lads are all running around with cheer-leaders sashes on?

(i've just been collared by a colleague questioning what website i'm looking at ..... I pointed out that i'm at footie corner the site for people who dont have sufficient interest (or knowledge) in football to be allowed on proper sports sites.)

Anyhow lunch has finished ...."back on your heads lads"

Message 45/82             25-Jun-10  @  07:15 PM   -   RE: footie corner

sitar

NastyM wrote:

Germany never sleep they just appear
dormant.

The US have put in a quality performances but i must admit im a little confused
why youre lads are all running around with cheer-leaders sashes on?

(ive just been collared
by a colleague questioning what website im looking at ..... I pointed out that im at footie corner the
site for people who dont have sufficient interest (or knowledge) in football to be allowed on proper
sports sites.)

Anyhow lunch has finished ....back on your heads lads

i don't know why they're running around like that either. i guess i'm what you might call an anti-
nationalist. if i lived in the Kingdom of Enenkio i'd probably be rooting against team KoE.

you might have pointed out to your colleague it's also a site for people who write dance tracks
nobody can dance to and then said, "look. i'm responding to one of them now". i responded to your
message of september 2009 btw lol. i hope you got it. i forgot we can send emails and never noticed
the 1 next to an envelope on the top of the page.

Message 46/82             26-Jun-10  @  01:59 AM   -   RE: footie corner

NastyM

Hey Sitar
got your mail ........sorry for not responding was drunk when i wrote it, sober when i read it...and a little tipsy in this response.
You seem like a great bloke (a lost Brit) we also have no national convinction beyond the occasional miss guided belief in sports we invented but consistently underachieve at.
But as a rule we are kings of self deprication.
A long while ago we apperently ruled half the known world but either lost it or gave it back (hopefully gave it back) we invented concentration camps in South Africa, killed Jews in York, Hid potatoes from the Irish (the alledged Tatty Famine .....to be honest i'm convinced the Irish forgot where they had buried the fuckers.),flooded the US coastline with oil, created a civilized colony of convicts now known as Australia,(and far wealthier for it.) etc. etc.
But these things aside we also discovered the geo stationary orbit (A Clarke) and invented sarcasm!
All things said and done and all things done that i have said ..... we ain't that bad but we ain't that good..... and football is no exception.
Blah Blah Blah forgot where this was going / rambling ...... main problem is i can't type as fast as i think but then again i can't think as fast as i drink .......
,,,,,, HEY hO AND GOOD NIGHT!
yours as ever with love etc,e etc .etc MArtyn

Message 47/82             26-Jun-10  @  09:49 AM   -   RE: footie corner

k

i'm gonna watch the match England Germany match in the Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeerman pub down at vauxhall, they got like every german beer including erdinger

slllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuurp!

great pub. all german staff and grub, monster screen tv & a back garden for smokies

http://zeitgeist-london.com/

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 48/82             26-Jun-10  @  09:14 PM   -   RE: footie corner

marklutnes

this is sitar. bought me a new puter with Windows 7. although i think i know my username and
password it apparently wasn't right so i created this account.

Martyn, glad you got my email. don't worry, it took me the better part of the a year to respond to yours
:P love your list of British accomplishments! i think i'd fit in nicely in the
U.K. i wish i could claim political asylum or something. maybe i can tell the British consolate my
great great great great great great grandfather was taken prisoner by the American revolutionaries
and my family's been trying to escape ever since?

K, i love erdinger weissbier. you should try schneider weissbier if they have it too. augustiner is a
nice helles bier. paulaner is another i remember atm. have fun!

Message 49/82             27-Jun-10  @  03:41 AM   -   RE: footie corner

marklutnes

just checking to see if my username changes. this is still sitar

Message 50/82             27-Jun-10  @  03:58 PM   -   RE: footie corner

k

no no i dont liek the white beer, i like the erdinger crystal clear

omg that goal was SO OVER THE LINE!!

fucking fifa

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are 82 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)