aaa Rebirth 1.5 - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

07-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Rebirth 1.5

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Original Message                 Date: 19-Oct-97  @  11:16 PM   -   Rebirth 1.5

Sedusa66

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Hey everybody.. it's out if you want it...
http://www.propellerheads.se/index.html..
Haven't dld the demo yet, gotta run off to the store for some DAT tapes, but I"ll check it out when I dl it later.. happy birthday!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 41/75             28-Oct-97  @  03:01 PM   -   RE: Rebirth 1.5

kilo

Right just to let you know...... I just erased 120 posts bombed by someone....mr "I'll talk to steinberg" - I'm gonna get you closed down..... I think......

anyhow, just so he doesnt accuse me of censorship, whilst erasing the bombs, I accidently erased his final comment .... something along the lines of

"Ha Ha... fuck you..... I got you in trouble with steinberg... bet you wish you'd not fucked with me now etc.... etc etc...you are......lots of verbal slagging".....etc

anyway...... He obviously feels well triumphant about it.....seems a bit sad to me, but I'm sure when he's sitting down tonight at home, he can feel well proud about his achievement, which obviously means alot to him...............so......... we had a "patch" posted here, which it turns out was in fact a rewritten illegal Rebirth version....... despite the fact it apparently wont work without the offical rebirth CDrom in place.....

So...... lots of gloating for our caped anonymous crusader of the software world.......and what-not.....lets get back to business......

anyone got any interesting stuff besides recriminations, bombing, & " I'll get you for such & such" type things.......etc etc........

Message 42/75             28-Oct-97  @  03:02 PM   -   RE: Rebirth 1.5

mbiel

Funny, at the propellerheads message board there is all
kinds of info about patches/links for 909 etc. Maybe
it was more than just the fact that you posted a patch?

Message 43/75             28-Oct-97  @  03:03 PM   -   RE: Rebirth 1.5

Avene

Link?:  Link

1)"Ever been robbed, thought not"....What the hell is this supposed to mean? For your information Rodney I take all precautions to make sure I don't get robbed. For a start a drive an old car that thieves wouldn't bother stealing and at the same time I always use a Club lock on my steering wheel as a deterent... But, let me tell you I've had a lot worse things happen to me than being robbed..

2) So you bought your software over the net, hope you used a secure method of doing so, you wouldn't want anyone getting your credit card number would you? It could end up on a warez site somewhere...

3) Recording from one soundcard to another is very easy... you just have Cool Edit (mine is registered) or a similar program open in one window for recording and Rebirth or whatever sound synth program you're using, open in another. Hit record in Cool Edit, hit play in Rebirth, and you're done. You can then load the loop into a program like Making Waves which has a much better arrange section than Rebirth.

4) If Steinberg and the Heads (as you call them) were only imitating then they would have released something like Rubberduck, Vaz or Hammerhead. The thing is, they weren't imitating...they stole Roland's sounds, design and interface.

5) "you fat FUCKHEADS", & "I hope you all live miserable lives and die in agony"...come on Rodney, I mean seriously, none of my friends would ever say anything like this.. How could you ever wish something like this upon someone for just downloading a cracked version of a program? A program many of them probably wouldn't be able to afford, especially if they're students.

Kilo, keep up the good work.

Message 44/75             28-Oct-97  @  03:10 PM   -   RE: Rebirth 1.5

Kilo

but......... If steinberg/prop-heads are reading this....... the 909 patch is obviously well rated.... so why not be cool, and release a patch yourselves....... If the author (whoever it is) wasnt shit scared of being sued, I'm sure he'd/she'd give you the file as a development.....although I'm sure you can do it yourselves.......... Programmes like SAW actually hand out templates to epole to develop s/w patches and accessories which if cool, IQS (SAW) will market..... same with Cakewalk....... seems a shame...

now........ any comments about rebirth new version ??......

Message 45/75             28-Oct-97  @  03:11 PM   -   RE: Rebirth 1.5

la la la la la la la i thinx all that need to be said about his ol thang

Message 46/75             28-Oct-97  @  03:19 PM   -   RE: Rebirth 1.5

Avene

Link?:  Link

Hmmmm, I must have missed that post while I was writing mine... Does this mean that they're gonna sue Holger?, because wasn't it him who put that patch together? Besides wasn't the patch only 1mb or something similar, while Rebirth is 2.4mb?, so how could it be the full program?

Oh, and also, incase you didn't pick it that last past was for Rodney, the man of the moment!

Message 47/75             28-Oct-97  @  04:05 PM   -   RE: Rebirth 1.5

by the way... its not hard to bomb this page with a fast connection... maybe you should limit the number of times one can click on "submit message"(hint, hint)

Message 48/75             28-Oct-97  @  04:16 PM   -   RE: Rebirth 1.5

kilo

change the subject, I'm getting bored...... no it wasn't holger,...... he just posted something a while back saying he'd seen it & the location......

christ......we'll probably be having Yamaha sueing us for talking about the new MC-505 next !!

Message 49/75             28-Oct-97  @  04:56 PM   -   RE: Rebirth 1.5

Matt

Okay I know I'm going to get shit for this but could someone either write a 909 patch for 1.5 or give me the offset. Um.....if someone can do this could you post a yes or no on this site with your email (your'e not going to get in trouble for it) and then I will contact you via email and think about making a patch

Message 50/75             28-Oct-97  @  05:25 PM   -   RE: Rebirth 1.5

Don't you mean Roland? unless Yamaha are doing an MC505 also....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

There are 75 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)