aaa Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 30-Dec-00  @  02:12 AM   -   Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I invite you all to the above link to check out some funny artwork I made. It's Virus-Z1 related stuff. You'll laugh your ass off.  

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 51/66             18-Jan-01  @  09:08 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

komputer

Link?:  No link

aaaahhh lil baby gonna cry now?? (silver droid)

Message 52/66             18-Jan-01  @  10:22 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

"scooter where not the first people in germany who makin techno music"

I have never said that Scooter were the first German "techno" artists. German electronic music can in some cases be traced before Kraftwerk. Where did you get that idea? "Techno" officially started around 1986-1987, so why would I ever says that Scooter (1994) started it all for Germany?

"there are many many other artists here wich making better and more innovatic music then the fuckin´commercial pissers of sooter"

I agree with you completely. I never said that Scooter was better than everyone else such as Sven Vath (for example). All's I'm saying it that I can appreciate some of the elements in their music, and I'm not refering to their happy hardcore elements, or really commercial stuff that you'll see on MTV Europe.

"The music they makin is ever the same style. NO EVOLUTION in their music."

I have to disagree with you there. They have a very evolved sound, yet maintaining a unity in their music. They have done hardcore, trance, hardtrance, acid, happy hardcore, gabba, drum & bass, jungle, electro, the list goes on and on. The quality of some of those genres they try to fit into is another discussion.

"They does not representing anything about the german scene."

I agree once again. It's been a long time now that Scooter has been more commercial. I don't think I've ever attributed their music as being representative of the German electronic scene.

James, man.....Jeff Mills can fucking eat one. I used to respect that guy, but ever since he canceled his Canadian tour this summer, I think he's the biggest asshole. The guy canceled because after his agreement with the Canadian organizers, he demanded double for the amount he had previously settled for.

Message 53/66             19-Jan-01  @  02:41 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

My Komputer

The reason why Jeff Mills canceled because he found out that everyone in Canada uses one of these:

So that's why he demanded twice the amount he had previously settled for. Besides, you wouldn't have liked in anyways. His muzik is not for the glow stick crowd like your little Digweed and Oakenfold.

You won't catch me kissing the back of their trousers, ever.

Message 54/66             19-Jan-01  @  02:58 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

komputer

i like fingering my ass

Message 55/66             19-Jan-01  @  06:01 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

james

Hey Alex, knock your crap off. There is no one on the board that I am enemies with, I know it's you Canadian chump.

Message 56/66             19-Jan-01  @  08:36 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Input

Ok Ok Silver Boy i see you are really in love with these band. I cant´change your opinnion anyway. Then check out the project "Celebrate the nun". You´ll love it. (It´s the old projekt of two scooter members Baxxter , Rick). I´ts too funny.

Peace Franky

Message 57/66             19-Jan-01  @  02:27 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

I would never check out "Celebrate The Nun". The covers of the albums look gay enough as it is.

Message 58/66             20-Jan-01  @  03:33 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

komputer

..you sure?

Message 59/66             20-Jan-01  @  04:01 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

James, man....the first single "Vallee de larmes" by Scooter (right before "Hyper Hyper") is this clubbish kinda tune.......with xylophone and tuba for the love of sweet Jesus!

One can only imagine what "Celebrate The Nun" is like. Blowing on big jugs and smacking a couple of spoons on the knee comes to mind.

YEEEEEEE-HA!

Message 60/66             27-Jan-01  @  08:40 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Yeahright

You shleps are total wackers. Real tb303 action is not even metioned within the
realm of satan. Now Dj.Food vs. Sukia... Silver hootchie bitch !

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 66 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)