aaa Influx's hot new trance tracks! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13

Original Message                 Date: 08-May-01  @  08:33 PM   -   Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Finally got some help ULing. thanks roller8 (and Horizens!!!)

its all there. some old some new. 2 remixes one for rhea one for roller8

figured I should put up or shut up

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 51/125             05-Jun-01  @  10:35 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

..and from behind...

Message 52/125             05-Jun-01  @  03:17 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

sitar

Whoa. It is dangerous driving on the wrong side of the road and in a car with the steering wheel and pedals on the wrong side. Looks like the driver's side didn't fare too well either. Glad you're relatively ok Marc.

Yea Influx. I know it's a pain to push your stuff around and you have to really want to do it but DAMN. Don't you have some connections? You know those vegas guys, isn't it?

Message 53/125             05-Jun-01  @  04:03 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

dARKSTATe

Fucker that drove into us was speeding in a stolen car, the cops later told us...

The impact rolled us onto my side and then flipped us onto the roof...

Message 54/125             05-Jun-01  @  07:26 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

roller8

I have to agree that your current crop of tracks a slammin. You already know what you have to do.... put your own record out. If it'll make you feel better then you can watch your remix blow up first...  

But seriously.

Message 55/125             06-Jun-01  @  01:48 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

breakerbox

Influx... I think you got the most impressive shit I heard in a long while...
I am not trying to suck up to you... And I do think you are kind of an ass everyonce in a while... But man... Comparing your stuff to commercial releases you are as good as or better then most new nu skool break artists... How many record labels did you send your stuff to? Did you try any UK Labels? or do you have to live there?
Finger Lickin, botchit? I dont understand that you cant get a record out... Or you dont want it to be played by Djs? You want to put out an album?
Coz you got some slammin tracks...

Message 56/125             06-Jun-01  @  04:40 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

ha! throws in "I think youre an ass sometimes"..now THAT is a valid compliment 

its so funny..if you knew me in person..oh well, you dont...

but anyway. Havent sent to botchit or TCR or marine parade. I was kinda waiting for a friend to help me with that...throw a little recommendation in there.

I DO want singles out. I have no intention of ever signing an "album deal" unless its something VERY small and not "5 albums 100% ownership" type shit that just breaks you down and is really nothing but a fucking scam.

thanks for the uh, kind words;) Ill keep on thats for sure. its fun when you can come up with something!

Message 57/125             07-Jun-01  @  03:38 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

breakerbox

I dont know you in person... But i listened to your stuff...
Good luck getting a record out... I would buy it if I heard at record shop.

Message 58/125             07-Jun-01  @  03:56 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

thanks, man. thats a hella compliment. serious.

all I meant about the dont know me thing was that apparently Im looked at as a pretty big asshole, but its funny what Im really like is the exact opposite

but again, thanks for listenin. got a favorite?

Message 59/125             07-Jun-01  @  04:07 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

sitar

That's not true. You're a hole in one if I ever saw one.

Message 60/125             10-Jun-01  @  11:37 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

breakerbox

come git some , Subterrenean ,both swarm mixes.

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13

There are 125 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)