aaa another influx track (I know....) - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: another influx track (I know....)

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Original Message                 Date: 19-Jul-01  @  12:03 AM   -   another influx track (I know....)

Nflux1

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

well...this one just goes to SHIT in lofi. I did a lot of stereo stuff so thats all gone, but...

new order? american?

xoxos...if youd do me the honor Id like to hear what you think of this one. anyone else of course

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 51/99             24-Jul-01  @  12:54 PM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

sitar

You gotta leave the site and delete the cookies in you C\windows\cookies folder. When you come back to DT, you'll be unregistered until you login again.

I was born in Tacoma. New York has some good things but it's expensive, dirty, everyone is stressed and the yuppies are everywhere here too. Everything is busy busy business.

Message 52/99             25-Jul-01  @  12:25 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

xoxos

Link?: Link

haha kilo's fuck filter is made he forgot them with capitals there is no need for further experimentation.

seattle was charming 10 years ago. it was cheap to live where jimi hendrix's dad lived.. i didn't know him.. just that's where it was best i can say.

Message 53/99             25-Jul-01  @  12:25 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

breakerbox

i bet it doesnt smell as bad as tacoma...
man that place stinks...

Message 54/99             25-Jul-01  @  01:20 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

influx

seattle stinks too? like that rotten "Long Beach, Ca" ocean smell?

fuck that

breakerbox..you really otta hook up with Jason. Hes a fuckin cool guy. maybe he could help you get your stuff out

Message 55/99             25-Jul-01  @  01:25 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

breakerbox

No, Seattle smells fine, Tacoma has lumberyards and they use chemeicals to process wood and stuff.... So it stinks there...
Whats jasons e-mail again?...I dont have monry left after the bills... and my phone is disconected.. both of them... the cell and the home phone but somehow the dsl works...

Message 56/99             25-Jul-01  @  01:37 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

influx

breakjunkie@hotmail.com

dont drop out of school, man

Message 57/99             25-Jul-01  @  03:54 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

roller8

Link?: Link

breakerbox, he's got the record and the track is called "Your Love" and there is a version from myself, Influx, Rhea and Horizens. Each of us has our version in our DT profiles here except for maybe horizens.. don't think his is in there.

Message 58/99             25-Jul-01  @  03:58 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

breakerbox

Turns out he is not playing tonite.. sucky
I drop him a mail soon.

Message 59/99             26-Jul-01  @  03:52 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

sitar

Tacoma, the armpit of Peugot Sound. It's got it's own dance genre though, 2x4 on the floor. And it's own theoretical science, sub-atomic particle board physics. Anyway no place smells worse than New Jersey.

Message 60/99             26-Jul-01  @  06:43 AM   -   RE: another influx track (I know....)

breakerbox

what does it smell like in jersey?
and influx, i mailed him, he is going to send cd... he is putting a studio together...

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

There are 99 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)