aaa Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 24-Dec-04  @  12:09 PM   -   Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Jock Munro

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Have a good one guys n girls.

I hope santa empties his sack for each and everyone of you !

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 51/69             08-Jan-05  @  02:16 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

beds

Link?: Link

you doity slaaaag

Message 52/69             09-Jan-05  @  10:47 AM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

psylichon

in america, we would call you a "MAN-whore"

Message 53/69             10-Jan-05  @  01:09 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

k

Link?:  Link

feck yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

anyways, the "Please fix my PC" season has started already, sheesh! -Spent the whole day yesterday saving and rebuilding a machine which has a virus corrupted BIOS and a wiped out windows config

*sigh*

only took the WHOLE afternoon!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 54/69             10-Jan-05  @  02:48 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

milan

yeah... how the hell does that happen after the new year? i first spent a lot of time fixing missing drivers after i removed SP2 on my dad's machine, and then it died sudden h/w death few days later after i attached a digital camera to it (brand new pc at that!). looks like he'll need a new mobo i think :/

Message 55/69             24-Dec-05  @  01:55 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

beds

here we are again, hope it's a bit safer this time.

time for a beer i think.

Message 56/69             24-Dec-05  @  02:07 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

woxy

i'll cheers to that!

woxy

Message 57/69             24-Dec-05  @  02:24 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

S1GNALRUNNERS - BLU

Message 58/69             24-Dec-05  @  06:15 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

mcc>

i guess that's one way of looking at it.

safety warmth and tidy bits of joy to all!!!!

Message 59/69             24-Dec-05  @  09:20 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

milan

lemme tell you... an xmass for a non-catholic in a catholic country is probably the worst day of the year... absolutely everything is closed in this town! even the dumps are closed! even drove to the airport thinking i could have a drink while watching airplanes take off... nope... the whole bloody airport is closed! they even switched off the lights on the control tower

Message 60/69             25-Dec-05  @  09:01 AM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

beds

there's always somewhere open here. pub is open for lunch and evening, you'll find a garage open somewhere and asian corner shops open all day. err ... that's it.

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 69 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)