aaa i want stars.......like macdonalds - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: i want stars.......like macdonalds

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 28-Sep-05  @  09:39 AM   -   i want stars.......like macdonalds

Dominic

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

DT should give stars out like macdonalds. Some websites give out stars (under the username) depending on number of posts. Like first star for 100 posts, 2nd star for 300 posts, etc. It would really make me feel like a proper man............and I could show off to newbies. Please K......................................

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 51/70             04-Oct-05  @  06:15 AM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

cheddar

Link?: Link

if you won't let us switch it off I want to be able to specify the number of posts I have made

Message 52/70             04-Oct-05  @  07:33 AM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

S1GNALRUNNERS - BLU

sort your life out

Message 53/70             04-Oct-05  @  08:15 AM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

milan

shut up newbie

Message 54/70             04-Oct-05  @  09:28 AM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

Dominic

Yesssssssssss!

Message 55/70             04-Oct-05  @  10:57 AM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

k

Link?:  Link

heh

"Happy postday to yooooooooooooo
Happy postday toooo yooooooooooo
Happy postday dear Dominic
Happy postday tooooo yoooooooooooooo-a

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 56/70             04-Oct-05  @  11:44 AM     Edit: 04-Oct-05  |  11:45 AM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

beds

cheddar, just use the 7161 forums, there's no stars or post count on there. and it's all black.

Message 57/70             04-Oct-05  @  12:39 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

Dominic

Thank you, thank you. I'm a Big Mack..............not like Mark Morrison though.

Message 58/70             04-Oct-05  @  12:45 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

cheddar

Cheers Beds but thats hardly going piss on the whole concept

"I cant stand this world"
"Try these sunglasses"

Message 59/70             04-Oct-05  @  01:02 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

k

Link?:  Link

if you won't let us switch it off I want to be able to specify the number of posts I have made

eh?... how could you specify that?.. it's based on your posts counted from the forums database

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 60/70             04-Oct-05  @  03:22 PM     Edit: 04-Oct-05  |  03:27 PM   -   RE: i want stars.......like macdonalds

cheddar

OK K - then have a a choice box in the admin like
"
Specify by which amount you wish to alter your post count:
"

type thing so if I feel like a forum monster I can add 1000000 to be some "supersize VIP bigmac menu" or if I feel like a forum lilly I can choose -10000 and be a "small fries".

Its an expression, 'out of the box' type fucking chaotic useless rock and roll feature extension for a useless type non rock and rool feature creating - in balance - a rock and roll 'like' feature. GO FOR IT!

we deserve to decide how many posts we have made dammit - why be sooooo damn impirical, Mr Measuree?

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 70 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)