aaa footie corner - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: footie corner

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Original Message                 Date: 02-Jun-10  @  07:41 PM     Edit: 02-Jun-10  |  07:42 PM   -   footie corner

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

ha!

it's a sad day in hell when an american is the first to put up the footie corner in anticipation of the
world cup.

germany has a hurdle right off with the loss of Michael Ballack. that seems to be the
common thinking. i think they'll do well though. i was happy to see there are 5 players from
Bayern München on the team.

i had a dream last night that my dad asked me who was going to win the world cup and i told
him italy. don't bet on it though. 2 weeks ago i had a dream milla jovovich seduced me and we
had unbridled sex. i'm still waiting. she probably wrote my address down wrong so don't be
surprised if the italian team doesn't find the stadium.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 51/82             28-Jun-10  @  09:42 AM   -   RE: footie corner

NastyM

Link?:  No link

Fucking wank over-rated, over-paid England squad!
The only thing greater than my dissapointment is thier collective ego, nay individual egos.

Message 52/82             28-Jun-10  @  05:39 PM   -   RE: footie corner

k

Link?: Link

oh it was just pitiful... and that rooney, absolutely bloody useless! - in fact i started counting his touches at one point in 1st half, and after a good 20 minutes had passed he'd touched the ball 3 times, each one ending in a direct pass straight to the opposing defense

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 53/82             28-Jun-10  @  07:45 PM   -   RE: footie corner

marklutnes

I am a fan of the German team but I have to say I wouldn't have been disappointed had England won.

K, is it possible for you to delete this account so i can create a new one. i would preferably like to get
my old sitar account back but I'm not sure i left it with my most recent email account and in any case
this account now has that addy in the system.

Message 54/82             29-Jun-10  @  11:00 AM   -   RE: footie corner

k

i added your email for this account to the old one - so they both have the same email. did u lose your login details or something?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 55/82             29-Jun-10  @  12:06 PM   -   RE: footie corner

marklutnes

thanks k! i must've lost my pw. i think i had forgotten it after not having popped in for a while. i was
sent an auto generated pw and forgot to change it.

Message 56/82             29-Jun-10  @  07:48 PM   -   RE: footie corner

sitar

Thanks again K! All is once again good in the world....if I don't look out the window or turn the tv on
anyway.

Message 57/82             30-Jun-10  @  04:38 PM   -   RE: footie corner

k

sitar wrote:

Thanks again K! All is once again good in the world....if I dont look out the window or turn the tv on
anyway.

lol, i heardat!!

Message 58/82             01-Jul-10  @  01:25 PM   -   RE: footie corner

sitar

Nigeria's president has banned it's national football squad from international competition for two
years due to its performance in the world cup. that sounds harsh but also a tad anti-intuitive. what if
every team that didn't make it to the second round was also banned and those who didn't make it to
the third round were banned for one year and only the winner of the world cup was allowed to play
international matches for 6 months? what about teams that didn't even qualify? ban them from ever
playing again?

Message 59/82             01-Jul-10  @  01:46 PM   -   RE: footie corner

NastyM

To be honest i think weve a lot to learn from the Nigerians - maybe our squad shouldn't necessarily be banned from playing but certainly should have their pay frozen until they can produce a convincing game - possibly a little harsh, but perhaps shoot Green for his abomnible mistake as an example to the rest.

Message 60/82             01-Jul-10  @  05:10 PM   -   RE: footie corner

sitar

Green is in the history books making such a big blunder it kept the u.s. in the running. in 40 years his
grandchildren won't believe him until he brings it up on youtube and it will no doubt still be there. i
could be wrong but i don't see soccer really catching on in the u.s. i can't even name a u.s. soccer
team. the nfl is just too big here.

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are 82 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)