aaa how many people remember... - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: how many people remember...

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 13-Dec-06  @  08:13 PM   -   how many people remember...

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

k's name at dancetech before he switched to k?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 61/65             17-Jan-07  @  02:35 PM   -   RE: how many people remember...

sitar

Link?: Link

grats psylichon and beds! graduates of DT!

I'm still spewing puns. That's what I did here right? Oh and a little music but my gear is still sitting unplugged so it's all s/w atm. I have an uber tier 2 lvl 60 night elf hunter soon to be lvl 70 in World of Warcraft too. Nice music in the game but I miss the predominantly techno and d&b tracks of Unreal Tournament. Those 3 piano notes on top of the d&b kit in CTF-Face stays in my head. The d&b track in Dom-Leadworks too. Love that track. And the eerie splash of soundscape that starts off CTF-Coret is sweet. UT had some of the best gaming music. K knows what I'm talkin about.

Message 62/65             23-Jan-07  @  06:55 PM   -   RE: how many people remember...

Trillium

Link?:  No link

*YAWN*

So what's everyone been up to lately??

:D

Message 63/65             24-Jan-07  @  03:22 AM   -   RE: how many people remember...

casparproject

Teaching Gr. 3, and running extracurricular choir, band, African Drumming and Music Production
programs. Writing a track still every now and then. Got married over the summer.

Peter

Message 64/65             27-Jan-07  @  08:50 PM   -   RE: how many people remember...

sox

Hey Caspar....looks like yer keeping busy. (Congrats on the marriage)

You not playing out at all?

sox

Message 65/65             31-Jan-07  @  12:42 AM   -   RE: how many people remember...

casparproject

Not playing out nearly enough. Working on that though, hopefully I'll have some gigs come
summertime. I do the odd gig with a band I have with my father called "The Hasek Ras-Cyber-
Blues Orchestra" which always turn out far wierder than I could ever imagine. I still write the
odd tune, but most of my musical energy is going into my music teaching now. I'm happy to give
that energy to these kids though, because they need it more than I do now. I'm also amazed at
how quickly the next generation can acquire music tech skills that took me years.

Peter

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 65 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)