aaa alright you chumps thats ENOUGH - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 13-Dec-01  @  06:55 AM   -   alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

OK. How many of you fuckers are voting for your OWN tracks on a REGULAR basis. COME ON. FESS UP!!!

Now lemme ask you this. WHY? To see your name up there? Ill admit I did it a couple times partly to see how many other votes I had

at the time, when i did it the track had about 8 votes, and the #1 had like 132 or something. now its pretty clear that people like "Hyenas" are sitting there voting for themselves every chance they get, and Id be quite surprised if no one else was.

so whats the point? I mean..come on...arent you satisfied with what you done in and of itself? Not good enough?

This is ridiculously amusing, I say. So, I guess, thank you losers for giving me something to chuckle at!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 61/67             05-Jan-02  @  04:18 PM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

GT

Link?: Link

Alan Keyes...ah, patriot, then politician.
Wow, what a concept.

Message 62/67             05-Jan-02  @  05:54 PM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

k

Link?:  No link

i think you're mistaking me for someone else influx. I didnt say those things you quote under my message.

Message 63/67             05-Jan-02  @  07:11 PM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

influx

oops
sorry..boxwell.

so boxwell..wtf are you talking about?  

loose talk costs lives? eh?

Message 64/67             05-Jan-02  @  07:13 PM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

influx

oops
sorry..boxwell.

so boxwell..wtf are you talking about?  

loose talk costs lives? eh?

Message 65/67             06-Jan-02  @  02:03 AM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

Boxwell

One for the Brits I'm afraid, influx.

(old wartime slogan - think posh English accent like on the old government footage.)

Message 66/67             06-Jan-02  @  02:08 AM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

influx

I thought it was loose lips sink ships?

You were meaning that its not cool to be talking "about" the Hyenas crew when they arent here to defend right?

and I said MY POINT EXACTLY 

Message 67/67             06-Jan-02  @  09:20 AM   -   RE: alright you chumps thats ENOUGH

xoxos

i fucking hate ships.

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 67 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)